║-𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝟣𝟪+ 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝖿𝗌Song: Crazy in love, Beyoncé 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

Song: Crazy in love, Beyoncé
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"If I have to fake smile and greet another random person I've never met in my life that acts like it's an honor to meet me. I will scream." I groan, sipping my champagne.

Lily laughs next to me, unlike me only having a single glass of champagne, Lily got super drunk. Enzo hasn't been super happy with her because of it, but that just made her drink more.

She scoffs, not answering, instead standing up and walking towards Enzo without another word.

I roll my eyes then stand up to get something to eat. I laugh when I see Lily annoying Enzo in what looks like the most romantic way possible.

I plop two chips in my mouth, just watching all the people infront of me. I haven't really gotten to know anyone on a more personally level, if I'm going to be honest I'm not exactly planning to either.

My eyes search for Valerio which eventually land on him sitting on the sofa with a few other guys. They look to be in some kind of meeting or something so I'm not going to disturb him.

I gaze at him for another few seconds then quickly look away when I see him look back at me. I see his smirk in the corner of my eye.

Embarrassed, I grab another chip then start heading towards the bathroom. That's when I feel the presence of someone coming up behind me. That someone definitely not being Valerio.

Before I get the chance to turn around and see who it is I feel the hands of a man connect with my ass, squeezing it tightly. I gasp and take a few steps back from the disgusting move this man made. He looks very drunk, wasted infact. He has short light brown hair, brown eyes, wrinkly features but he definitely isn't old. His face looks dirty and messy but he's wearing a suit which I know is worth double the amount of my dress.

"What the fuck?!" I yell, awfully pissed.

The man just laughs, he doesn't seem the least bit concerned with the stares from the people around us.

"What's name, pretty girl?" The guy slumbers, hardly making any sense.

I don't have time to answer before I feel someone come up behind me, push me back by my waist, Valerio.

But no. I want to protect myself this time.

Before Valerio shoots the man in the head I yank the gun from his hold, smirking at his shocked expression and shoot the man the man in his left thigh. The man screams out in pain while falling helplessly to the ground.

No screams are heard, just gasps. I'm guessing these people must be used to hearing shots.

I'm not, I take a few steps back from the kickback and flinch at the loud noise.