║-𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Song: Nervous - The Neigbourhood𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"What's going on?" I ask with a yawn as I walk down the stairs.

Valerio turns his head, his gaze fixed on watching my every move. I'm wearing dark green silk shorts and a matching top, nothing too crazy.
When he's finished checking me out he returns his eyes to mine, a small smirk on them.

"Preparations, we're hosting a party tonight." He says as I walk up to him.

"For what?" I ask, looking at the boxes and food deliveries coming in.

"Nothing special, it's common to have parties in the mafia. Lily will be here too." He says.

A small light of relief flushes over me as I hear that Lily's coming. I haven't seen her much lately and I've been really missing her.

I nod with a light smile on my face, before I turn to the kitchen, I throw my arms around his shoulder and kiss him.

It's not until I pull away that I realize what I just did. I never casually kiss him, The only time I do is after he's fucked my brains out and wants to take care of me.

He arches a brow but his smirk is still intact showing that he doesn't mind at all.

"I didn't really think that through I-"

He cuts me of by taking a step forward and slamming his lips on mine, it takes me a second to process before I start moving my lips against him at the same pace. He groans into the kiss, his hand traveling from my waist up to my neck, angling it for better access.

The sudden intrusion of his tongue makes me gasp, the kiss is nothing but delicate. He kisses me full of hunger, like it's his last day on earth.

He pulls away while taking my bottom lip in between his teeth and biting it slightly. His forehead lands on mine looking into my eyes in a way in a way I've never been looked at before.

My slight smile shapes into a bigger one, one full of relief and absolutely joy. I tighten my hold around his neck and embrace him, tightly. His hands squeeze my waist as his head falls into my shoulder.

"Is this a fancy dress type of party?" I ask, still in his chest.

"Absolutely." He says, his hand trails down to squeeze my ass. "What do you have in mind?"

I chuckle slightly at his sudden dirtiness. "You'll see" I pull away from the hug, winking at him.
He watches me as I walk to the fridge, taking out some orange juice.

I've been eating just fine lately, and it's all because of Valerio. If it wasn't for him? God I don't know where I would be right now. He makes me feel amazing, beautiful and just.. safe.

As much as I've started to enjoy food for what it is I can't help but feel worried about wearing a fancy dress tonight. I bloat pretty easily and if I want to make a good presentation tonight I want to look my best.

I take out a glass and fill it up with juice, Valerios eyes still fixed on me.
Right before I'm about to turn around and go back to my room he appears behind me, caging me in against the counter.

"Yes?.." I mumble, silently.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

I look away, focusing my gaze elsewhere. "To my room." I say, acting normal.

"Tell me what to make for you."

"Im not hungry yet." I lie.

He tilts my chin up, forcing my gaze on him. "Don't lie to me."

"I'm not lying." I grumble, trying to move my head away but his strong hands making that impossible.

"Amore, you need to eat something."

"Bu-"

"Pancakes it is." He cuts me of, leaving to get out the ingredients.

What just happened?

"Wait what?-" I whisper, confused.

"Nutella pancakes with fruit on the side. Your favorite. Sit down and let me take care of you, yes?"

I still for a couple seconds before rolling my eyes and take a seat by the kitchen island.

So fucking persuasive.

❀❀❀

Valerio leans on the door frame, his arms crossed as he stares at my naked body infront of him. His jaw is clenched, I know he's holding back from throwing me onto the bed and fucking me right here.

I pick up the red dress, and climb into it. It's a gorgeous red dress that has thin diamond straps instead of normal silky ones. There's a good amount of cleavage, not too much though and it's short enough to have Valerio going crazy. Just what I wanted.

"Zip this up for me?" I turn around, exposing the unzipped zipper on my back.

He's behind me in a second, looking at me through the mirror while he slowly, very slowly zips up the dress.

"I'd much rather be unzipping it." He closes the space between his mouth and my neck, planting tingly kisses on it. I let out a small gasp, his mouth hardly touching my neck sending small vibrations through me, almost ticklish.

"Valerio- the guests will be here soon." I breathe.

"So?" He continues kissing all over me.

"I'd enjoy being able to walk when I meet everyone." I say confidently.

He chuckles a bit then pulls away, leaning into my ear.

"You're right, but after tonight. You're all mine."

❀❀❀