║-𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞

Song: Dangerous Woman, instrumental - Ariana Grande𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨 & 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨 & 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

I make my way into the so called club. There aren't any fancy clothing in sight, mostly jeans, t shirt, skirts and tops.

I only visit the bar to get a quick drink then heading straight to the stage.

I sit down on one of the sofas, waiting. I checked the tracker. Amaras here, but I haven't seen her yet.

So I was right..

Luckily I haven't seen her little boyfriend either. Better for him it stays that way.

5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes. Nothing.

The lights on the stage go on, people- or men gather around, waiting.

Another moment later and there she is. She walks on stage in a black shiny lingerie set. Her hair is longer, still dark. Her face as perfect as always and fuck don't get my started on her body.

She gives a small wave to the audience before settling her back to the pole. She has on leg hiked up on it and both her hands over her head. She stays like that for a second before she starts swinging around the pole.

I don't take my eyes of her for a second, it takes every restraint in my body not to shoot every man throwing money at her.

"You know what to do, Lorenzo." I tell him through the earpiece.

"Don't fucking call me that. And yes I know what I'm doing Jesus, I do this more then you." He groans.
Enzo's hacking into the cameras, so he can look for anyone suspicious.

A while later, Amara starts wrapping up her performance but her next move throws me off guard.

She leans on the pole, facing the audience. Her full focus on the men infront of her. Then her hand slowly slides down from over her head down, and down until they reach her barley covered cunt. She cups herself, slightly circling her clit, then throwing her head back. Money starts overflowing the stage as a small smirk forms on her face.

"Fuck I can't wait for the private I managed to get with her on Friday. I bet she'll stretch so perfectly around me." I hear a distance voice say.

I stand up instantly heading to have a little talk with her boss.

Privates huh?