║-𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

Song: Pray - JRY, RuthAnne𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"She really is a terrible cook." Mom laughs as she puts her plate into the dishwasher.

I let out an exaggerated gasp, putting my hand over my chest. "Now that is just mean."

Valerio comes up behind me with a chuckle, "she's right, amore. You are very bad at cooking"

My mouth falls open, "I feel attacked." I cross my arms over my stomach.

It's been 2 weeks since my mom returned and she's been doing a lot better then I expected. She wanted nothing more then to come back to work with Enzo and Valerio again and to my surprise they had agreed to let her when she's recovered. She's currently going to therapy, Valerio had gotten someone who works for them because I don't think any normal therapist would survive what she's going to tell them.

We cook a lot, or- she cooks a lot, I normally sit there and stare while my boyfriend and mother bond.

"All right, I'm off to therapy, I'll see you two this evening." My mother says, she gives me and Valerio a kiss on the cheek then heads towards the front door. The second she's gone Valerio spins me around making me shriek in surprise then crashes his lips on mine.

He takes a step forward, pinning me against the counter as his hands roam my body.
I let out a gasp when his hand trails down to my ass, giving it a hard squeeze before he pulls away from the kiss leaving me wanting more.

"I'm taking you on vacation on Friday." He says, his finger running up my inner thigh.

"Really? Where would that be?" I ask, my voice comes out breathy when he runs his palm over my covered clit.

"You'll see." He stops his movements, pulling his body away from me.

"Seriously?" My smile fades and I shoot him a dirty look.

"Yes."

Fine, two can play that game.

I grab him by his belt, in which he curses under his breathe then start leaving kisses all over his neck. I blow out a cold breeze on his most sensitive parts then biting it softly before I leave a small hickey.

His hand tightens around me and when he's about to hike up my skirt I pull away, leaving the kitchen as fast as I can without another word.

I see Valerios stunned face in the corner of my eye, that then turns into a small smirk.

When I get to my room I close the door behind me, locking it, then waiting for him to walk by so that I can continue teasing him.

A few moments later and I hear footsteps coming closer, I take a few steps back from the door then try to cover up my laugh before starting.

Moans leave my mouth, some breathy and some loud. Every now and then I stop because I'm about to burst out laughing but I manage to keep myself sounding like I'm going through pure bliss.