║-𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

Song: Lost in the fire - The Weeknd𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨❀❀❀

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

I gave in yesterday, I know I shouldn't have, getting her involved in the beginning was a huge risk, but it was a risk that was worth it.

She's laying in my bed, her head on my chest and her leg thrown over mine. I wake up at six every morning, yet it's currently 9:23 and I haven't moved, neither am I planning to until she wakes up.

After a few minutes head shifts and she groans softly. I watch her check her surroundings then let out a small gasp when she realizes she's on top of me. She looks up, straight into my eyes and stills like she doesn't know what to do.

It took every restraint in my body not to kiss her yesterday. I want to, so bad and the way her soft doe eyes gaze into me with an expression carrying so much emotion I can't even say which ones are there, is not helping.

"Good morning, amore. Sleep well?" I say kissing her forehead.

"Mhm. I ne-" she cuts herself off with a yawn then snuggles her head into my chest. "I need to shower."

My eyes lit up and I'm about to say something before she lifts her head up and smacks her hand over my mouth.

"Don't say it." She says unimpressed.

I grab her arm covering my mouth and pin it to her side.

"I don't know what your talking about." I smirk.

"My shower." She groans trying to pull out of my hold.

"Ah, now that you mention it I think I need a shower too." She stops her movements giving me a dirty look.

"I'm not showering with y- what the fuck are you doing!" I pick her up throwing her over my shoulder and walk to her bathroom since I know she needs her own hair products there.

"Put me down!"She punches at my back and in response I hitch up her shirt and land a harsh slap on her ass.

She freezes yelping out in pain then deciding to give up. I place her down on the bathroom counter then take the shirt of her body. I back up doing the same. I move downwards and pull down my sweatpants, stepping out of them, lastly I grab onto my boxers, and pull them down too.

She gulps and quickly looks away with wide eyes.

"You know maybe I don't need to shower." She says as an excuse. I wasn't planning on fucking her but now I just might.