║-𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜

Song: Stay - Rihanna, Mikky Ekko𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"She's gone, Amara. She's gone and it's all your fault you monster!" The beer bottle comes in contact with my head and I fall backwards into the floor. I curl myself into a little ball ass my head throbs from pain.

"Dad maybe you shouldn't-" Ethan stands in-front of me, his mouth open in shock.

"Shut it! She killed your mother. Killed her!" My father cuts him off, pulling me back up onto my legs by my air making my cry out in pain.

He finishes another beer bottle then hands it to Ethan.

"Your turn."

❀❀❀

"no... no this can't be real, you-.." I stumble on my words, taking a step back wanting as much distance in between us as possible.

My eyes tear up, from both pain and happiness. I turn to look at Valerio, anger and disappointment fills my expression.
I don't want to be mad at him, but leaving me alone without another word for 3 weeks was not okay.

My surroundings go blurry as everything that's happening gets to overwhelming.

Valerio takes a step forward when I have to hold myself up on a nearby cupboard for support when my breathing speeds up.

I shoot him a look telling him to stop moving. Amara, let me talk to you." He says.

"Oh so now you want to talk?" I shake my head, then look away trying to hold back from bursting into tears.

"Amara please." My mothers voice cuts in making me instantly pay attention.

I move past Valerio, ignore him completely to get to my mom. I clash into her, wrapping my arms tight around her giving her a hug filled with so much emotion I can't even tell which ones I'm feeling.

"How- how are you even.. how are you alive right now? I saw you die I saw it I don't understand-"

She lifts my cheek comforting me with a caress on it. "We need to sit down first, and then we'll talk."

I nod, ignoring Valerio once again while I take her to my room.

"Valerio told me about your father and about.. you two." She says as we sit down on the sofa.

I take a deep breathe, "right.."

She clears her throat before talking again.

"A year before everything happened I asked them to keep you safe, no matter what. It was my only request. They thought it was because you were more vulnerable as a young little girl and as much as that is also true, it's not the whole reason. The reason I only asked them to protect you was because a few weeks earlier, the Spanish threatened me. They threatened me with something so important I couldn't disobey them."
A pause.