║-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

Song: Call out my name - The Weeknd𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

I did it, I kissed him and it was so fucking perfect. The way our lips effortlessly fitted, how it was the perfect mix of hungry and sweet. He tasted of whiskey and mint, I'm not surprised I mean the man drinks whiskey like it's water.

The ball is tonight, I booked a makeup and hair artist so that I could look my best, and god was it worth it. My hair is done into long braids that reach to about my stomach and my makeup is flawlessly done making me hardly recognize myself. I look myself in the mirror, ever since I moved here I've definitely gained some weight, Not in an unhealthy way though. Valerio loves my body as he's said multiple times, but I still can't help but feel a little insecure. I take a deep breathe trying not to judge myself as I stand in the dress he bought for me.

"Your perfect." He says getting up from leaning on the doorframe. "Every inch of you. Perfect."

He come up behind me kissing my neck a few times.

I smile faintly leaning back in his chest.

"You look handsome." I say turning around to peck him on his lips.

He grabs the back of my neck when I pull away giving me a real, harder kiss.

"I swear if you ruin my makeup because of your severe separation anxiety tonight, I'll kill you." I mutter, pulling away from the kiss.

"I'd love to see you try." His hands trail down my corset to my hips, squeezing.

I roll my eyes and pick up my heels, he leads me out of the room, one hand on my back.

"The ball will start in about 2 hours so the cars outside waiting for us now."  He says as we head down the stairs.

"And Lily?" I ask.

"They'll be riding with us." He stops in-front of me then lowering to his knees.

"Valerio, what are you-" he grabs the heels from my hands then taps my foot indicating for me to lift it.

I do, he softly puts on both my heels then kisses my leg before standing up again.

"Thank you." I smile. I had gotten some long ass heels in an attempt to not look like a child next to him, but even with my six inch heels he's fucking huge.

He leans in, kissing me again before we head down to the car. My eyes widen when I see a black limousine parked infront of the apartment. The driver gets out, opening the door for us and I'm met by Lily and Enzo waiting for us.

"OH MY GOD! YOUR HERE AND YOUR SO FUCKING HOT AHHH, I WOULD SO FUCK YOU IF I WAS A MAN." She flies out her seat and sits down next to me trying to hug me but it's not the easiest in our dresses.

Enzo drags his hand through his face clearly unimpressed by Lily's outburst, luckily I'm used to it so nothing weird for me.

Lily has ADHD, it's quite severe but she's never let it bother her too much. I don't mind either, I'm normally a very calm person so she's kinda like my opposite.