║-𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

Song: Collide Sped up - Justine Skye𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"HE DID WHAT?" Lily screams through the phone.

Yesterday Valerio had gotten me a brand new car and it wasn't until today that I told Lily.
I had to come up with an excuse as to why an expensive new car was parked right outside our house. I told my dad that me and Lily accidentally got drunk and that she couldn't drive it home so she just got a taxi instead.

But all that aside, why would he even do that for me? I don't even know him, yet he spent god knows how much money just to keep me safe?

"I know i mean it's insane. By the way don't get mad but I kinda used that we got drunk and you left your car here as an excuse yesterday. So i really need to move it or he'll get suspicious."
If my dad found out the truth, he'd probably take the car from me, crash it while drunk driving and still blame it on me.

"What- Amara you can't- you know what? whatever. Where are you going to put it?" She asks

That was a good question. Where would I put it?

I walk out to the car greeted by the cold breeze and snow falling slowly from the sky. I open the door but before I got the chance to sit down I notice another note laying on the seat.

"There's another note on the car seat Lily." I observe.

"What is this a treasure hunt?" Lily mutters making me chuckle.

I grab the note, reading it. On it was an address one probably to his house.

"Why am I not surprised he left his address in it?" I climb inside the car shutting the door behind me.
"I mean why is he doing all of this?"

"Girl- why do you think? He wants you." She cackles.

"Lily, I'm about to get married, I can't be with someone else."

"Right right, because blondie does so much for you." Lily never liked Christian. She feels like he doesn't pay as much attention to me as a fiancée should. I guess on some level she was right. I mean he hardly ever takes me on dates because he's busy or something when I know damn well he spends most of his nights in stripper clubs.

But we're young, and people do stupid things. It can't be that bad right?

"What do I do?" I ask, ignoring her statement.

"Drive to his house what else?" I hear her swiping through paper, she's probably studying at the same time as she's talking to me.