║-𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Song: Say yes to heaven - Lana del Ray𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"Marry me."

It's like time stops, like everything freezes and there's no one left on earth except for me who's left to fend for myself. Adrenaline pumps through my body as tension unfolds around us.

My jaw must on the floor by now as I stare down at him in pure shock.

"Oh my god.." I breathe.

Valerio looks terrified on the ground in front of me. Almost makes me feel bad.

Like I'd ever say no.

"Yes! yes of course I will!" The ring is put on my finger and I don't get to see it properly before he stands up and crashes his lips on mine.

He kisses me with so much feeling that I think I might explode. I throw my arms around him, and angle my head, deepening the kiss.

He presses his forehead against mine, "Amara Hernandez?"

"I love it." My smile is deep as I speak, almost making my words come out sloppy.

"I'm going to marry you." His voice has an excited tone to it, like it's the happiest day of his life.

"You're going to marry me." I repeat.

"Finally."

❀❀❀

"NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY OH MY GOD OH MY GOD."

"I know!!."

I can hear Lily's excited screams from the other side of the line.

"Well I was just calling to tell you, I know it's early for you right now. I'll see you when we're back okay?" I say

"Absolutely!"

I hang up the phone then look down at my ring.
It's beautiful.

It's a pink so light it might as well be white, the diamond is big but not too big, just how I love it. The ring is special, and I adore every part of it.

Looking up, I smile at my fiancé laying in bed waiting for me.
Climbing on top of him, his hands go straight to my hips, giving them a tight squeeze when I lean down to kiss him.

"my fiancé." I say, testing the words on my tongue.

"I like my wife better." He smirks.

"Of course you do, but I'm not your wife yet." I wink.

"We're going to have to speed up the process for that."

"Really? Are you that desperate?" I try him, a hint of playfulness in my voice.

His expression deepens and his smirk turns into something honest. "Yes." He admits.

I arch my brow in surprise at his submissiveness.