║-𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

Song: 7 rings - Ariana Grande𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

After spending the last 10 hours trapped with 2 men in a plane I've had enough testosterone for one day.

The door to the penthouse opens, if he expects me to stay here, I will break every item he owns.

I quickly walk away from him searching for Lily, cause apparently she's here too.

"What is that smell?" Enzo sniffs

In the kitchen it looks like Lily's having a nervous breakdown, next to her there are atleast 20 cupcakes, 3 brownies, what looks like 30 cookies and 2 fucking cakes.

"Lily?.."

Her head snaps to me and her smile widens.

"Oh my god! fuck, I missed you!!" she runs into give a tight hug. "God, you smell like men, let me just." She grabs something from her bag, perfume. "There you go." She sprays it on me then hugs me again.

"I'm going to ignore that. You opening a bakery or something?" Enzo walks in.

"It's called stress. Because SOMEONE LOCKED ME IN HERE. The damage could be worse you know" She mutters. "Now shoo, leave me with my girl." Lily waves him away.

"It's 5 in the morning, have you even slept?" Enzo asks before leaving.

"No?.. I've been busy can't you see." She crosses her arms.

"You need sleep." He walks up to her.

"Yeah I'm just going to go.." I whisper, turning around to leave. Whatever's happening next in this kitchen is not something I want to watch.

I walk up the stairs hoping to just take a shower and go back to sleep. I didn't finish the food yesterday even if it pissed him off. Nor did I hardly get any sleep.

I undress and hop into the warm shower, relaxing. I take a few minutes to process the last couple of hours. Everything just happened so fast I didn't get any time to take it all in.

The shower takes 30 minutes before I get out and flop onto the bed, I don't even bother putting any clothes on.

This is such a mess.

❀❀❀

"Take this." I shove a couple of bags into Valerio's arms. "And this." I hand him another box.

We've been shopping for the last 4 hours, but this is just the beginning. It started with just me and Valerio going, then Lily and Enzo tagged along to. She already made up with Enzo but he didn't mind spending his money on her.

I don't know how I'll ever be able to forgive him, I want to forgive him, I want to pretend this never happened, but it just feels so difficult.

I smile at Enzo and Valerio looking awfully cocky holding onto at least 10 large bags in each hand.