║-𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐥

Song: Blue - Billie Eillish𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

I wake up, however not in the bed I fell asleep in. Memories of yesterday reappear in my mind.

Christian..

Just thinking about him made me feel sick and I hate it. Christian and I were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together, yet he changed both of our futures in one day?

I force myself to get up and get ready changing into my own clothes instead of the shirt i stole from him. I do that a lot for some reason, I don't know why but his clothes kinda make me feel, safe?

When I open my bedroom door the smell of eggs and bacon fill my nose. Louren must be cooking again. I take a deep breathe trying to get over the thought of having to eat something.

I take a step out of the door towards the stairs. Apart from the kitchen noises it was oddly quiet. Id normally hear faint noises of Valerio shouting something in Italian to someone in his phone but today? Nothing, however I knew he was here, I don't know where he is but I can feel his presence.

I walk slowly into the kitchen rubbing my hand over my eyes.
"Louren I already told you that you don't need to coo-" I freeze when I see not Louren but Valerio cooking. Shirtless. His grey sweatpants hanging dangerously low on his hips and a cloth thrown over his shoulder.

His eyes snap to me and he grins a bit before concentrating back on the cooking bacon.

"Sit down, let me take care of you, yes?" He says getting out a plate.

"I- Valerio, you really don't have to you know?"
I take a seat on the island playing with my fingers.

"I know, but I want to and you haven't ate so here we are."

My heart drops, there's no way he knows. I've never told anyone about my problems. Not even Lily.

He places the plate Infront of me and brings his own, sitting himself next to me.

There's an awkward silence begging to be filled.

"Thank you." I breathe silently.

"What?" He asks, taking a bite of his food.

"I-" I look away. "Thank you, for yesterday. I've never had someone take care of me like that." I speak up slightly.

"Your welcome." he says looking down at my plate, his jaw clenches. "Eat." He demands

I grab the fork nervously and dig into the food, my hands shaking. My movements freeze when I feel his hand on my thigh stroking it slightly.

"Amara. Look at me"

It takes me a few seconds before I shift, my eyes meeting his.

"Your okay. Your safe here no one is going to judge you, amore. I don't give a shit what other people have told you about yourself, your fucking perfect. Who ever says anything different, I'll fucking kill them myself"