║-𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

Song: House of balloons - The Weeknd𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"You're coming right?"

"Yes, I'm coming."

"Good because I swear to god if I'm going to have to spend the entire party without you I'll go crazy"

"Yeah yeah, anyways, do you even know what kind of party it is because I still don't understand."

"Apparently its some kind of mafia party. That's all I know to be honest."

"Terrifying. So what are you wearing?" I ask.

"A black backless dress and white heels. You?"

I smirk. "You'll see."

"Oooh? Is it what I think it is?"

"Maybe..."

"Hell yes! We're going to look so fucking good tonight!"

I hang up the phone, putting it on charge.

It's been 2 weeks since I made up with Valerio. We've been spending time together as friends and it's honestly been as much terrible as it's been nice. It's good that we're finally able to work on ourselves after what happened but I also can't help but wanting to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him every time he makes me smile.

I don't know how long I'm planning on keeping it like this, I'm just going for that I'll know when the time is right I guess. I can't imagine myself with anyone else and the thought of him with anyone else? Hell no.

It's currently 16:23, the party starts at six so I have a good amount of time. Apparently Valerio has some big speech in the party so I want to look as good as possible with him.

Me forgiving him doesn't mean he has enough claim on me to choose what I wear, so I'm going for the white cut out dress I bought, that day.
Im going to enjoy watching him suffer seeing me in this dress, especially since he told me not to wear it in public.

Before I put in on, I take a quick shower, washing myself clean and shaving. Then I dry myself off and do my skincare.

30 minutes later and I finally put on my dress, it fits me perfectly hugging my body elegantly. I move onto makeup trying to make it as flawless as I can. I finish up with a small wing then set my face.

My curly hair is pulled back, laying on my back, and two curly strand are out on each side of my face.

Someone knocks on my door, I already know it's Valerio. "Yes?" I walk up to the door, opening it.

He's wearing an all black suit as always, his hair is perfectly done, still having the messy ring to it. His eyes are the perfect green giving color to his darkness.