║-𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧

Song: Meddle about - Chase Atlantic 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨❀❀❀

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

Seeing her nearly pass out from her panic attack when she told me about her fiancé was enough for me. Enough for me to have to teach him a very important lesson.

I park my car right outside the club she had been in and there he is just like she said, he's making out with some chick leaning against his car.

It isn't until I get closer that I realize the girl is crying and trying to push him away.

Rage washes over me, not only is he cheating but he's forcing the girl into it too?
I walk up behind him, towering over him and push him onto the ground harshly.

"What the hell man?!" He grunts holding a hand onto the back of his head.

I turn to the girl too make sure she's okay before I let her run off.

My gaze averts to the piece of shit in front of me, I pull him up by the collar of his shirt and slam my gun right in his face making him pass out.

I throw him into the trunk, zip tie his hands closing the trunk behind me as I walk to the drivers seat. I look around making sure no ones seen what happened before driving off.

My phone rings, I answer it.

"The chambers ready sir."

I park my car outside the warehouse, getting out of the car and opening the trunk to Christian's tied up body. I mostly use the warehouse to handle people like Christian. Just like I did with Amaras dad.
However apart from the chamber the house itself is gorgeous, it's located in the woods by a large river. Amara would love it.

I snap back to reality when the shit wakes up.

"What the fuck!" He tries to wiggle out of the trunk.

I pull him up and push him forward, walking us into the basement. He shouts and tries to get out of my hold but the 5% of muscle on his body fails drastically.

I hand him over to one of my guards letting them take care of him so that I can get myself ready too. Torturing people is quite the process.

A few minutes later I walk into the cold chamber where I see him tied up shoulder to ankles with tape covering his mouth. His eyes widen and he shouts into the tape when he sees me.

"Not so confident now, hm?" I smirk.

I grab the chair in the corner of the room and take a seat in-front of him.

"I knew I couldn't trust you." I take out the knife from my pocket. "I thought you would do something stupid like maybe saying something stupid to her or touch her in a way you'd regret, but cheating?" My eyes shoot to him and darken. "Cheating on her was definitely a surprise."

"And you should know that I don't like surprises." I slam the knife into his knee.

He screams into the tape, i smirk and shove it into the other knee while ripping the tape from his mouth.

The tape is covered in slobber, gross. Thank god I wear gloves.

It's only when I shove the knife out of his knee that I see the wet spot in his pants forming and the smell covering the room.

I stand up and walk towards the tray of equipment choosing which one to use next.

"Y-your sick! I haven't done shit. Amaras the one who fucked us up!"

I grab the drill and make my way back to him, slowly.

"You see men like you always think they're the big bad wolf, leading them to think that they can do whatever they want, that's until reality sets in of course."

"You thought you could not only cheat on Amara but do it by forcing the girl into it in the first place?" I tsk.

"Look man I-"

"Save the speech blondie, you'll have lots of time to talk considering the amount of time you'll be spending here."  I bring the drill to his stomach and he tugs on the ropes.

"Fuck! I'll do anything I swear! Don't do this."
He pleads.

I almost laugh at his fear, I shake my head and turn on the drill.

"You hurt what's mine to protect." A pause. "You shouldn't have"

❀❀❀

It's the middle of the night when I get home, I walk into my bedroom just wanting to shower and go to sleep when I see her, peacefully sleeping in my bed. I had rolled her a bath in my bathroom but I didn't think she'd actually stay. I'm so tempted to lay next to her. So tempted. But I just can't, it's unprofessional and I've done enough of that.

I slowly pull the covers off her and freeze when I see she's wearing nothing but my shirt, which has ridden up to the end of her thighs. I blink and pull it down then pick her up.

I feel bad leaving her alone when she's going through this but doing anymore would make this way harder then it has to be. And I can't deal with that right now.

I lay her down in her own bed and plant a kiss on her forehead. Her eyes were swollen and I could see the bags forming under them.

Seeing her cry like that... makes me want to keep the fucker alive just so I can come back every time she cries about what he did.

I shut off the lights and leave the room so that I can finally shower off the dried blood coating parts of my skin.

The water turns on and I step into it feeling myself relax.

I had plans for Amara tomorrow. She struggles with food, I know she does. I'm going to do everything in my power to help her. Slowly by slowly though. I don't want to stress her.
I want her to see how perfect she is, I don't want her to spend these next years worrying about it.

When the blood has left my skin and I've washed my hair, I step out of the shower changing into some simple sweats and t shirt.

My mind goes blank as I lie in bed, however there's one things I can't get off my mind. her. I've failed to protect her and I'm breaking the rules by having her here in the first place. If anyone finds out about this. It would be bad, very bad. We might be the most powerful mafia but we still have our rivals. That being Mateo Garcia, leader of the Spanish mafia. If he found out about her, fuck. I probably wouldn't let her leave the house until I've handled him.

I don't have a loud or wide imagination, my mind is usually quiet, however tonight? I fell asleep thoughts racing, thinking about her.

❀❀❀