║-𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐡

Song: The Gold - Phoebe Bridgers 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"And press. Not too hard because it'll explo-"

The wrapper pressurizes and then fucking erupts all over my newly washed tank top and Valerios shirt.

"Oops-" I mumble, not moving an inch.

We stay frozen for a few seconds then all off a sudden burst out laughing. We may be completely covered in frosting but for some reason we cannot stop laughing.

We're trying to make cupcakes and for the first time it hasn't actually gone that bad, until I exploded the piping bag but we don't have to talk about that.

"It's okay, I'll clean it up." He chuckles, grabbing some paper.

I nod, "I'll put the shirts in the washing machine, give me yours."

He gives me a small smirk like the horny devil he is, then takes of his shirt, handing it to me.

His top body is bare, revealing all of his beautifully done tattoos. And then there's my fucking thing sticking out in the middle like a mess. I still don't know how he had the balls to tattoo that on for the rest of his life.

I head to the laundry room, sticking our shirts into the washing machine and turning it on. I'm only wearing a bra and shorts now so I grab one of Valerio's t shirts from the dryer.

When I'm back in the kitchen I see the mess cleaned up and shirtless Valerio doing the finishing touches on the cupcakes.

The fact that this man can look so fucking hot by doing the simplest thing is just insane.

When he sees me a smirk creeps up on his face, "I missed seeing you in my clothes."

"Of course you did." I tease.

He pulls me into a playful kiss, pinning me against the counter with the cupcakes.

"Careful, I'm not ruining these cupcakes, we spent way to much time on them." I laugh against his lips.

He pulls away rolling his eyes then grabbing a cupcake from behind me, biting into it.

"Is it good?" I ask, wanting to know if our hard work payed off.

"It's perfect." He says, handing me his cupcake so I can try it myself.

Surprisingly, the red velvet cupcake tastes like it came straight from the bakery, I guess I have Genevra to thank for that.

I nod approvingly, then go grab a drink from the fridge.

When I turn back, Valerio is glued to his phone, looking awfully annoyed. "You okay?" I ask him quietly.

He snaps his eyes to me, looking confused for a second then snapping back to reality. "Sorry, it's just- Now that the snow is getting worse we're having a few difficulties, work wise." He says, then typing something on his phone.

"Oh. Like what?" I ask. I've never really been interested in his line of work.
mostly because the few times I've asked the only thing I grasp is the fact that he kills people.

Like a lot.

Tortures them too.

But whatever, I'm just going to ignore that.

"Houses getting snowed in, deliveries delayed and cancelled, attacks getting more difficult to coordinate and lead. Stuff like that." He says.

I nod, not really knowing what to say. I didn't really plan this far.

"Right.. that's- terrible." I mumble.

Valerio chuckles a bit, then leans forward to kiss me. "It's okay, happens every year, it's just extra bad this year. I'm going to go up to the office, I'll be down this evening, yes?"

"Okay." I kiss him again with a smile.

❀❀❀

I squirt some rose scented lotion onto my hands then start rubbing it onto my skin, from the top of my chest to the bottom of my legs, leaving no place dry. When my skin feels like a baby's butt, I grab my vanilla body mist and spray it a few times. I've had the same signature scent for the past 4 years and I love it more then anything.

Taking out my hair products and my bowl I use to style my hair I can't help but have a bad feeling about something. Valerios been acting strange these past few days, he's always stressed and doesn't have time for anything else then his work. He told me that winter is one of the most difficult times for him due to the extreme snow but it feels like there's something else going on.

I may just be overthinking though.

I finish styling my hair, then start to dry it with what Valerio calls a "torture weapon."

Drying my hair takes about 20 minutes, and when I finish I finally get to try my new vanilla scented hair perfume.

The vampire diaries only keep me entertained for another hour before I decide to go and see Valerio. The door to his office is slightly cracked open so I peak through it to see him on call with someone. He doesn't look too stressed so I take a step inside, walking slowly towards him.

His eyes shoot up to meet mine.

I'm not planning on fucking him, not when I'm squeaky clean like I am right now.

I sit down on his lap, facing away from him, sinking into the comfort of his warm body. His hand shoots to my hips, squeezing it tightly while pressing his head into my shoulder.

He presses the phone on mute, breathing me in. "You smell so good, amore." He breaths then returning to his call.

I'm about to say something when he immediately tenses and stands up, placing me back on my feet.

"Is everything okay?" I ask as he rushes to his computer.

The phone is hanged up in a second. "..No. fuck. I have to go. Stay here and don't go anywhere."

"What? What's going on? When are you coming back?" I panic, following him to our room as he packs a few essentials into a bag.

"I don't know, amore. Fuck it's just-" he shakes his head, then walks forward and crashes his lips on mine.
The kiss is different then the others, it's more gentle and delicate, like he's scared to hurt me..

When I pull away I tighten my grip around his neck, not letting him leave without an explanation.

"What's going on, please tell me." I voice in absolute desperation.

He takes a deep breathe, avoiding eye contact. "It's an emergency work.. situation. I'll call you when I know more okay?"

I nod slowly, still confused about the sudden action. I know he has a busy work life so I guess I should get used to him coming and going unexpectedly.

"Okay, I love you." I say.

"I love you too, amore. Always." He kisses me again.

And then he leaves.

❀❀❀