║-𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝

Song: Cardigan - Taylor Swift𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨❀❀❀

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

"God I'm so full I think I might die." She groans, flopping onto the couch.

I laugh at her dramatic reaction then sit myself down next to her.
"Don't die, we still have to get to dinner."

She widens her eyes in shock then rubs a hand over her face while slowly falling down onto a laying position

"I just ate my weights worth of food and now you're mentioning dinner?" She rolls onto her side.

"Yes."

"It's nothing fancy right? Because I'm going to be bloated as fuck." She whines.

I tilt her chin to look up at me, "you think I care about you being bloated?"

"no?.."

"Good girl." I stand up, heading towards the kitchen to get her a glass of water.

When I come back she's no where to be found. I rush to look around the house but I still can't find her.

My body fills with panic and I'm about to call someone when I spot a figure down by the beach.

I head down to the beach, wrapping my arms around her waist making her flinch in surprise.

She relaxes a second later, calming into the hold of my body.

"I would have expected more people at the beach at this time." She says, looking to her side at what looks like an endless beach.

"You won't meet anyone except for the workers here."

"Why?"

"Because I hired the whole island."

Her head shoots to me and her eyes widen in surprises, "seriously?"

"Yes, no vacation I bring you on will be simple, amore. especially not this one."

"Why especially this one?" She asks, arching a brow.

I chuckle. "You'll see."

"Wha-" I kiss her before she gets to finish, swallowing her words.

She smiles against my lips, hugging me tight while doing so.

"Oh?" She laughs

"I love kissing you." I admit.

She rolls her eyes playfully, "I know. I think you're addicted."

"Definitely."

❀❀❀

Amara searches her wardrobe for something to wear to dinner but I stop her before she finds anything.

"Amara." She turns her head, looking at me. "Come here."