║-𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

Song: Black out days - Phantogram𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

It's been 2 weeks since Valerio took me to his house, it was the best experience I've ever had with him. We went hiking with Rocoo, shopping, swimming, we fucked- a lot.

Rocco couldn't come back with us, even after my endless begging, however I'm forcing him to take us back there soon enough anyway.

I wake up to an empty bed, the sheets are ruffled on his side. I check the time, 08:43 am. I get out of bed and walk straight to the bathroom, sorting myself out. I fix my hair and brush my teeth to hide the morning breathe. Lastly I slide on some slippers and start looking for him.

He isn't in any of his usual rooms and I'm about to give up and assume he's at work when I see the last room in the far corner slightly open with the lights on. The door to the gym. I crack open the door to see Valerio working out in sweatpants, his tattooed, muscled body flexing as he does.

I stare at him, not wanting to move for a couple minutes until he's finished his reps. His gaze turns to me and he motions with his head for me to come over which I gladly do. I push into him, kissing him sweetly. He groans against my lips, squeezing my ass.

"Morning." I breathe.

"Morning." He smirks, pulling away.

"How long have you been up?" I ask as he picks up his things.

"Few hours, didn't want to wake you up." He walks out of the gym with me.

"Few hours? It's only nine."

"I have a busy day today so I'll be gone most of the afternoon and evening, I left some breakfast for you in the kitchen." He says changing into his dress pants, dress shirt and tie.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight?"

He walks up to me, kisses me. "You'll see me tonight."

As much as I love being with him, I honestly just want to relax today. It's raining outside which means I'll be watching vampire diaries in bed all day.

Right after I pull on the covers and get all cozied in, someone fucking calls me. I get up from the bed and answer.

"Heyyy!" Lily shouts through the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask with a yawn

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIVE THIS, IM FREE FROM ENZO WHICH MEANS WE ARE GOING OUT."

"Yeah, no. I'm way too cozy and tired for that right now." I speak into the phone.

"Come on pleaseee, I got an A on my exam and I want to celebrate!"

"I know and I'm so happy for you, can we not celebrate anywhere else? I haven't been having the best experiences in clubs lately.."

"Right.. what if we go to another bar then? Switch it up a little."