Chapter 5

I walked around the ship, eager to find something to replace my clothes with. Thankfully, this ship was meant to take us to the next venue. So surely there had to be a shop right?

I wandered around for a while, panic coasting through my body. Then I found a part of the airship that looked like a store. 'Bingo!' I thought as I smiled.

I pulled out some money from my pockets. Good thing I stole this before I left.
I walked into the store, the sales person eyeing me then speaking "Oh hello, what do you need?" She asked.

I paused before responding. "Just some new clothes and medical supplies if you have it.?" I said. she nodded "yes we have those. Let me know when your ready to check out." She said. I nodded and walked around and found some clothes that would cover me enough,

I also made sure to grab some medical supplies too before leaving.
After I purchased everything, I quickly changed and left the store.

I walked around the airship, looking for the group, I didn't wanna worry gon so I made sure I was quick.
I then saw them around the window of the airship, looking down at the city.

"Hey guys." I said, walking up to them. "Kuzuko!"gon said. Killua didn't say anything and kept to himself.

"We were talking about our family, killuas family is a bunch of assassins, cool right?!" Gon said, Turning twords me. I widened my eyes a bit, he's an assassin? I guess it makes sense.

"Oh yeah, so I guess that makes you an assassin too then?" I asked. He blankly stared at me then started laughing "you two really are a riot!" I was confused. What's a riot?

"We'll Kuzuko, what's your family like?" Gon asked. Now both boys were looking at me, wanting an answer.

I tensed, how do I say that I don't have parents? "Oh, I don't have a family." I said, looking away from the two. "So your an orphan?" Gon said. I looked back at him

"yeah, you could say that." I responded, uncomfortable with this situation. The boys blankly stared at me before turning back around twords the window.

Suddenly I felt a huge pressure, we all stood up and looked in the direction where we felt it.
Then from the other side, the chairman spoke up. "What's the matter?" He said, walking twords us.

Killua glared at him, obviously not happy. "Um, excuse me, Mr Netero, did someone walk by just now?" Gon asked. I walked back a little bit, the fact that I was so over powered scared me.

"I don't think so" he responded. Killua then spoke up "Your quick for your age." He said. Netero smiled "oh I just moved a little bit." Killua continued to glare at him, uneasy just like I was. The tension in the air thickend as they continued to speak.

"What do you want? There's no reason for you to be here before the final test, right?" Killua asked the chairman spoke and said "You don't have to be so apprehensive, I'm bored and wanted to find someone to talk to." He said.

I raised a brow at him, why would he want to talk to kids?
"By the way, how are you three doing? I noticed you were bleeding last phase." He said, pointing to me.

"Ah.. I'm fine." I said, as a bead of sweat rolled down my face. Gon then spoke up. "It's been fun! It's different from what I had imagined, there hasn't been much tests that needed much thinking" I sighed, this never gets easier, being around old men.

"I'm actually a little disappointed. I was hoping for something more challenging." Killua said
I spoke up "no need to be a jerk, killua, he's just old" I said, stepping up to where he was standing. "He whipped his head around to face me "why you-!" I smiled, it's kinda fun to tease him a bit.