Chapter 43

As we were in the car, kurapika had his disguise on, it was kinda funny seeing him dress like a chick. "It must be the work of a conjurer, the buildings." He said, reading from his phone.

I nodded in agreement. "If they have a spider with the ability to make fake hideouts, this could be difficult." I said.

"Yeah. There's no mistake." Killua said through the phone. "These buildings weren't here yesterday." He explained.

'So it's almost like they are tying to flee.' I thought as I put my hand on my chin. "Man, these guys are crazy." Leorio said as he complained.

"All we have to do is use gyo right? If it's nen we can see the aura on the fake buildings." I explained, but no answer.

"We should assume these will be traps." Kurapika said, ignoring my talking. "Yeah. It's also proof that they are still here." Killua said.

I sat up, now leaning into the front console of the car, just like gon. "The problem is, these buildings create too many blind spots. I can only watch 20% of the area at one time." Killua explained as he spoke through the phone.

"However, if you move around too much, you could run into them." Kurapika said. I sighed in worry, he better not get captured agian, we cannot afford it.

"Id like to avoid them as much as possible. I mean, I don't know what I'd do if I heard thier voices behind me.." he said, getting anxious too.

"For now, go back to your post." Kurapika ordered. I felt relieved as he wasn't nearly as close anymore. "He better be careful.." I muttered.

-

"Killua?" Gon asked, I turned my head, hoping he was alright. "The woman's here." He said, causing us to jump slightly, the plans working!

"Theres six of them total." He said, i clenched my shorts, anxiety starting to coarse through me. It's almost time.

"One more thing. There's also a guy we haven't seen before." He said, I wonder who that is, they all seem pretty interesting.

"Can you discribe him?" Gon asked. Killua spoke quickly. "He's wearing a black tench coat with a reverse cross on the back." He explained.

"Sounds like he warships the devil." I scoffed. "And they are very alert. I'm scared to move around to the front." He said. My eyes widened slightly, killua scared? That's a first.

I then took the phone from gon. "Hey, where are you?" I asked, looking at the map in kurapikas hands.

"Infront of the motoba building." He said. Kurapika then pointed at the map, it wasn't that far..

"They are walking west on a street." He continued. Kurapika then grabbed the phone from me, now talking with killua.

"There's a station nearby, can you make it on thier train?" He asked. Killua then spoke, "it depends on the circumstances. If it's crowded, I can manage." He said.

"Leorio, head south." Kurapika said, as leorio shoved his whole sandwich into his mouth. "Okay!" He mumbled.

As leorio drove, Killua whispered though the phone. "Melody is in the same car as them." He explained.

"The train is heading toward castor." He said. I slouched, this certainty is interesting, I then wondered where killua was.

"Hey, killua. Where are you?" I asked, wondering how close he was to the troupe. "I'm in the last car." He replied. I said nothing as I sat back down.

"Wait castor. The auction cite is that way." Gon said. "Wait, do you think they are going to attack the auction?" I asked, sitting up now.

Gon looked at me with worry, thinking the same thing. "Our hotel is also over there." He said, looking at me. I narrowed my eyes, this can't be good.

We arrived at the station, wondering what to do next. "Should we get a little closer?" We asked. Kurapika then shook his head.

"If we get any closer, they might sense my hostility." He said. My eyes squinted, trying too see if I could see them out the window.

"Gon, I need to keep my range from here, to the stations entrance." He told him. I stayed silent, waiting for him to adress me.

"It will approximately take 0.5 seconds to land an attack. That's more than enough time for them to evade it." Kurapika said.

I looked at gon, he had beads of sweat dripping from his face, I don't blame him. This is pretty nerve racking.

I gasped lightly as I saw them walking out of the station. "There they are." I whispered. They suddenly dashed right towards the hotel.

"They are heading straight for the hotel!" I yelled slightly. "Can we catch them by car?" Gon asked. "It might be too slow with all this traffic." I said, looking at leorio.

"Kuzukos right, we're in the middle of rush hour!" He said. Kurapika then jumped out of the car and started running.

"Dude!" I yelled, jumping out the window and running towards him, as gon did the same. We caught up to him.

'Dammit! I should've stayed with leorio incase he got injured!' I thought as I gritted my teeth. 'No going back now, the real threat is them. As long as leorio stays away from the spiders, he won't need support.'

"Yeah! Kuzuko gon and I are in pursuit." Kurapika said as I ran next to him. 'Must be killua.' I thought.

"Wait, you guys are running after them?!" Killua shouted, trying to not be loud. "They will notice you!" He said, continuing.

I then saw kurapika hand up his phone. "You really hung up on him, how interesting." I said, kurapika said nothing as we continued running.

-

After we chased them for a while, they skidded to a stop, seeing us. 'Crap!' I said, disappearing and going on a building.

'Seems like I got out of there in time. I should stay hidden for now.' I thought as I watched the two, enabling zetsu.

"There was 3 of them. Seems like one ran off." I heard the leader say. 'His senses are just as sharp as mine, if not sharper. If it wasn't for me sensing thier speed decreasing, I could've been caught!' I thought as I gritted my teeth, watching them from afar.

I saw as they hid, also avoiding the spiders. "Where's the third?" The gurl with pink hair asked. "I can't find them. It's almost like they disappeared." The girl with black hair said.

I tensed as I saw the leader walking right towards them. Gon then suddenly arrived outside the trash can, making him self known.

'God damn it gon! What are you doing?!' I thought as my eyes widened. 'What should I do? It's 2 agianst 3. There's no way they could win a fight.'

I stayed put, my stomach twisting and turning with worry as gon talked to the leader. I gasped lightly as I saw killua walk out, since when did he get there?!

I tensed as I saw the pink haired woman walk towards them, tying them up. I ran silently as I jumped from building to building, following them as they entered the hotel.

"Boss. There's someone else." The pink one said. I immediately jumped back, distancing myself from them.

A large lightning strike occurred, cutting out some power. 'This is perfect, I can hide within the darkness as I approach them.' I thought as I swiftly ran towards the hotel.

I casually walked in the hotel, seeing leorio there. I approached him, acting like he was a friend I haven't seen in a while. "Yo what's up man?" I said, walking up to him.

"About time you showed up! These people are getting on my nerve." He said, also acting.

I shoved my hands in my shorts, gripping my staff. Leorio secretly told me that when the power goes out once more, kurapika is going to arrive and take pakunoda. I nodded, he didn't say anything about rescuing the two, so I won't.

When the power goes out, I was going to fling my staff at the two in an angle. This would startle them and give kurapika a chance to capture pakunoda.

I continued to stand as they looked at me. I sweated as leorio yelled about the service. I looked at the clock out of the corner of my eye, it's almost time.