Chapter 62

(Kuzu's profile thingy >:))

I ran for a while, trying to find bisky, gon, and killua back in our usual training spot. I looked all around and didn't see them.

"Huh? Where did they go? Don't tell me they went looking for me.." I mumbled as I ruffled my hair.

'They have to be nearby. I was only gone for a few hours.' I thought as I zoned out. I turned into a direction and started running, trusting my gut.

-

After a few hours of running, I saw a group of people sitting by a tree talking. One had a pink dress on, that must be bisky!

I hurriedly got over there. They immediately sensed me as I saw gon and Biskys face come into view.

"Kuzuko!" Gon yelled as he stood up, a bright smile plastering his face. I noticed another man sitting there, he eyed me for a second as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Kuzuko, you actually managed to get that bomb off, huh?" Bisky said as she smiled softly at me. "Yeah. I helped someone out too. The less casualties the better." I said.

I noticed quickly that Killua want with them. "Hm? Where's killua?" I asked. "He went to go take the Hunter exam, he should be back pretty soon!" Gon said.

"I see. So what's going on?" I ask, referring to the man sitting down. He was one of the men who entered the game with us. He also had a nen bomb on his shoulder..

"We were talking about genthru, you weren't the only one who had a nen bomb on you. Apparently that whole group did." Bisky said.

I sat down as I clasped my hands together. "Hey. How did you remove your bomb?" Gon asked. I saw the man perk up.

"I saw someone from your group. He told me how to remove the bomb so we did it that way. You have to say the phrase "I cought the bomber." I said, making the man look down.

"The fact that you were able to do that shows you are truely strong. And at such a young age.." the man mumbled, causing me to look away.

"But. The first ones to jump him will be sacrificed. I'm just a little shocked you got away." He said, looking in my direction.

"It was pure luck honestly. If it wasn't for me finding Roi, I would've died." I said. Making the others tense.

"Jispa was the most proficient in combat among us. He was defeated in an instant." The man continued.

"We were doomed at that point. And allowing him to leave the game was a fatal mistake." He said, clasping his hands together as he spoke.

"So you got to him before he left. Luck really was on your side Kuzuko." Bisky said as she looked at me wearily. "He cought us off guard. We were celebrating and designing roles to each other. It's embarrassing to admit, but I was so distracted I didn't notice him using leave until it was already too late." He said.

"You had a nen bomb placed on you. It's only natural you zone out. I did the same thing when mine first appeared." I said, trying to comfort him.

"Kuzukos right. You were also probably focused on understanding his explanation." Bisky said, a sorrow look on her face.

"Yeah. We were thrust into that situation with no warning. Given our mental state, there was not action we could've taken." He said as he looked at the ground.

"But, why are you telling us this?" Bisky asked, sitting upright. "Because. Out of everyone I've met on this island, you are the ones I believe I can most rely on. Especially if one of you was able to remove a bomb yourself." He said, looking at me towards the end.