Chapter 58

We each took turns attacking the man, he was quite strong so I hadn't even landed a blow on him yet. I wiped the sweat off of my face as I looked at him.

I noticed killua started circling him, the man then got onto his knees as he held his stomach, where bisky had previously hit him.

"What are you doing?! He's trying to heal up!" Bisky yelled. Killua then charged right at Binolt, causing him to unleash his scissors, making killua dodge and get back.

'This guy is unbelievable. His agility while still hurt is almost inhuman.' I thought as I started sweating more trying to figure out what to do next.

I noticed killua had a small scratch on his cheek when he landed. I too felt angry and charged at him, taking my turn once agian. I jumped into the air and attempted to kick him.

He reacted just as swiftly, looking up at me as he raised his arm, holding his scissors. I took my hand and pushed his away, trying to land an attack on him, but he ended up switching hands and clipped my arm.

I jumped back as I held my arm as it bled slightly. I then noticed gon charge for him next, causing the man to point his scissors at Gons forehead, making him jump back.

I thought what I should do next, I knew my flames were an option, but I really didn't want to deal with burns this early on.

"Guys. Let's make this a battle of Attrition." Killua said as he bent over and picked up a rock. "Attrition?" Gon and I asked at the same time.

"You two get some rest. I'll keep an eye on him and use these to attack. We'll switch every six hours." He said as he flipped the rocks in his hand.

I only nodded as I sat up straight. Gon then mumbled as he walked up to a rock, charging up his nen to attack it.

I watched with intrest, wondering what his ability could be. He attacked the rock with ease and it shattered, causing lots of small rocks to fly out.

I also walked twords a nearby Boulder, grabbing my staff as I leaped into the air, swiftly slicing downward to break it, causing the Boulder also to shatter.

"Nice. When it's my turn this man will be all banged up." I smirked as I flipped one of the rocks.

I then gasped slightly as gon had used one of his rocks as a shield, attempting to attack the man. While he was distracted, I threw a decent sized rock at his knee, making him unable to stand.

"Correct! You kids cannot beat him in a test of endurance." Bisky said. I heard killua speak as he also grabbed a rock, charging for him aswell.

We each took turns throwing the rocks, making him use all of his leftover strength. I threw one of the tiny rocks i had into my pockets right into his eye, making him temporarily blind as I threw my rock at his head.

I gasped as he had evaded it, I thought for sure he would've gotten hit! "Good thinking Kuzuko! But he's much stronger than that." I heard bisky yell as I had almost finished an attack on him.

I then noticed gon also throw a rock as a distraction, also charging for him as he kicked him in the arm, making the man grunt.

-

Some time passed and we had created lots of blind spots in the area using the rocks. We used these as walls and hiding places as we took turns attacking the man.

I snuck up behind the man, jumping and activating my aura, making it dangerously hot as I touched his neck, burning him and getting away before he could attack.

I suddenly saw him being unable to stand as Gon had shattered one of the rocks, making a huge blast in binolts direction.

I then saw killua charge and was about to punch him. "Game over old man." He smirked as he was about to attack.