Chapter 24

As we were walking back to Mr wings house, killlua spoke up. "Kuzuko. I have a feeling." He said as we kept walking.

I looked at him confused "a feeling? What do you mean?" I said, not understanding. He looked at me with worry.

"That something's going to go wrong." He said, turning his head back the way it was. "Well, Zushi is now safe. So Atleast you can rest easy." I said, trying to cheer him up. "Yeah."

We arrived at wings house, dropping off the boy. After that we split ways, I went to go get some food as he went home.

I was training with Zushi and gon, trying to master my ten as I heard the door open. "Oh, killua" he said. I looked at him and could sense a huge amount of anger within him, even though he tried to deny it.

I narrowed my eyes at the boy, wondering what made him so angry. "Gon, you were here?" He asked. "Y-yeah.." gon studderd.

"Kuzuko, killua, I belive you two helped Zushi last night. Thank you" he said, smiling at us. "Are you feeling okay?" Killua asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was probably tired. Sorry to worry you!" Zushi said with a bow.

"Kuzuko, can I talk to you for a moment?" Killua asked. I only nodded as I walked twords him. He then got into my ear, making me flush bright red.

"Did they threaten you agian?" He whispered. My embarrassment was cut off by worry. "Threaten? No? Why what happened?" I whispered back. Killua only said nothing as he looked at wing.

"Oh, Mr wing. Can we watch that video agian?" Killua asked. "I don't know about them, but I've learned how to use gyo." Killua explained.

Killua then used ren, slowly turning it into gyo as he looked at hisokas match. 'This feeling. It's definitely powered by anger.' I thought as I eyed the boy.

"Fifteen threads, right?" He said. "Thirteen for the cards, and one for the scarf. And a well hidden one to the arm he tossed up." My eyes widened as killua had already mastered gyo. He really is awesome

"Please continue." He said as wing continued the match. I was in awe as killua explained hisokas ability. 'The fact he can use gyo so long tells me he's been practicing.' I gulped as I felt competition over whelm me.

Suddenly, killuas gyo turned off. "Very good. You pass" wing said as he turned off the tv. "But I didn't expect you both to learn gyo over night. All I need to see now is Kuzuko." He said, looking at me.

"Oh I think I can do it. Let me try please." I asked. Wing only hummed as he turned the tv back on.

I closed my eyes and breathed. 'Just do what you did before.' I thought as I tried to activate my nen. I activated ren, making a huge pressure drop within the room. I heard the boys gasp lightly as my aura had compressed into my eyes.

"Yeah. I see 15. But there's one killua missed." I said, pointing to the tv. "H-huh?!" Killua yelled in shock. "Hisoka has a strand that has IN on it. Almost completely concealing it. But he lets it slip a bit, making it slightly visible." I said as wing played the tape.

"Right there." I said as I saw the aura fade then return slightly. I then turned off my gyo, as fatigue came over me. "Wow Kuzuko, I'm impressed! being able to see an in strand through gyo wasn't something I was testing you three for." He said as he smiled at me. "Wow Kuzuko! That was awesome!" Gon said, smiling brightly at me.

Killua only looked away in defeat, as I had over powered him, much to his disappointment. "So killua, Kuzuko, since you two finished your assessment, I assume you want to fight, yes?" He asked. 'Not like we have a choice..' I thought as I sulked.

Killua then turned twords gon, shocked. "O-oh I wasn't trying to beat you to the punch, I just got an itch to fight." Gon said. I looked at him skeptically, why is he lying? Does it have to do with something killua said to me earlier?

"Yeah, I get it." Killua said as a smirk came on his face. "Actually, Kuzuko and I have already chosen our day to fight." Killua said, backing me up. "May 29" killua finished

"Mines may 30th" gon said. "That's fine, I underestimated how quickly you three learned" wing said, talking about us.

"So spend the remaining day's practicing ren and Ten. Make sure you get plenty of training, rest, and sleep"

We were now walking back and I felt the tension in the air, I walked uncomfortably as the tension between them grew.

"Killua, Kuzuko. They threatened you too, right?" Gon said, clenching his fist. "Yeah. But my biggest concern was getting permission from the master." Killua said as we kept walking.

"Im worried they will do something to Zushi..or Kuzuko agian." Gon said, thinking of the time sadaso strangled me. "It will be okay. Don't worry." killua said as that same smirk applied on his face. I felt rage build up within killua, whatever he was about to do isn't good, and it worried me.

-

As our match days showed up, sadaso never showed up for our fights agianst killua and I. How odd. I wonder what happened.

June 1st come around, and we all continued to train hard, I had felt like I fully mastered gyo, and now I was working on my combat skills using ten.

June third came around, it was my turn to fight gido now. "Good luck, Kuzuko." Killua said as he looked at me wearily. "Don't worry, I make them pay for what they did" I said as my eyes glistened with confidence, Remembering the time they held Zushi and I hostage.

"We'll be rooting for you Kuzuko! Look for us in the stands!" Gon said as I walked away, waving at the two.

I walked into the stage, seeing gido standing there. "Finally! We now have a match worth seeing!" Coco yelled as I glared at gido, making him sweat. Gido said nothing as he stood there.

"And let the match, begin!" The referee yelled, getting out of the way. I immediately activated ten, using it for the defensive.

Gido then activated his tops, I was able to dodge some of them, but I also got hit from time to time. I'm sure I broke a few ribs, and the casual insults killua yelled cause of my 'stupidity'

I then charged right at him before he could activate his defense. I kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying. "A critical strike from Kuzuko! She's unstoppable!" Coco yelled, I blushed slightly once more.

"Man I really need to get used to praise.." I mumbled. "Kuzuko has knocked out her opponent! She wins by default!" Coco yelled. I slightly smiled as I walked off stage into the tunnel.

I grabbed my rib in pain, I had definitely broken it. I saw gon, killua, wing and Zushi. "Kuzuko!" Killua said, running up to me. "Yo" I said, ignoring the pain in my chest. "That was so cool Kuzuko!" Gon yelled. "Oh thanks.." I said, looking away with embarrassment.

"Hey gon, your fight is Tomorrow right?" I asked. He nodded at me, "yeah I fight gido too!" He said. I only smiled at him, "don't worry, you'll do just fine" I said.

As I was talking to gon, I didn't notice someone observing our conversation, killua was smiling at us two softly.