Chapter 23

I walked into the ring, feeling lots of eyes on me. "Welcome back! We have a long awaited match totally!" Coco yelled. "We have Kuzuko, who had climbed up here unscathed! She uses her staff or her awesome kicks to knock out Opponents!" I blushed slightly at the praise.

"Next we have sadaso! He uses his nen arm for full combat or defense mechanisms! It is truely a evenly matched fight!" Coco yelled.

"Evenly matched?" I said out loud. I figured he was much stronger than I was. I looked around, scanning to see if i recognized anyone. I stoped mid crowd to see killua by him self. 'Where's gon?' I thought as I stared at him.

"And let the match, begin!" The referee yelled. I looked back at sadaso, "get ready to lose. Since your so stubborn." He said with a smirk. I only shrugged.

Sadaso charged up his nen arm, making it directly hit me, I didn't have time to dodge so it struck me in the stomach, making me fly several feet. "A clean hit by sadaso!" Coco yelled. I stood up and jumped back into the arena. Now I'm pissed.

I jumped into the air, flipping and kicking him, he dodged last second so I sent another kick, catching him by surprise. "A clean hit by Kuzuko! They are now tied! Who will be the tie breaker?!" "That was real clever. Too bad it only will work one time." He said.

"Shut up ghost man." I said, irking him. "You brat!" Sadaso yelled, charging straight for me. He went to strike me, but I dodged as he missed. I jumped behind him, grabbing my staff. As I opened it, the staff smacked him in the back, backing him scream in pain as he fumbled.

"Another clean hit by Kuzuko! It is now 4-3!" "Can you stand?" The refree said, walking over to sadaso who was holding his back in pain.

Sadaso then stood up. "That won't be enough, you brat." He said. "How about you come up with another nickname, I'm getting sick of 'brat'"

This seemed to irk sadaso even more as he charged at me agian . "Fine I have one! What about shit head?" He said as he clawed at me.

I was able to dodge the attack, but he ripped off my cloth on my neck, showing the barcode and number on my neck. My neck bled as his clawed hand scratched the hell out of me.

Sadaso froze from seeing it, I then charged at him quickly, focusing the aura into my staff without realizing it. I then smacked him in the Chest, rendering him unconscious.

"Oh my...Kuzuko has knocked out her opponent! Kuzuko is the winner!" Cocco yelled. I slowly walked off the stage, my bangs covering my face in shame.

"Everyone who was watching most definitely saw it. Because of sadaso." I whispered as tears started strolling down my face. This wasn't how I wanted them to find out.

I quickly wiped my tears, walking out of the tunnel. I used my hair to cover it like how I usually did.

As I walked out I saw killua there, waiting for me. He then saw me approaching him. "Kuzuko! Are you okay?" He said as he peered down at my neck. "Oh that? Yeah I'm good." I said, wiping the blood with my glove.

"That match was sick! You totally put him in his place." Killua said, smiling at me. I only shyly looked away, not used to the praise

"Anywho, let's get that bandaged up. I also saw you get kicked in the stomach too, so I'll go grab you some ice. Gon and Zushi are training in Gons room, so we can meet up with them." Killua said.

I only nodded as there's no point in resisting, but I'd like to patch it up myslef if I could, maybe, just maybe, he didn't see it.

"Okay, I'll meet you in Gons room." I said. He only narrowed his eyes at me. "No, your coming with me. You just beat one of those members, chances are you have a target on your back. And I don't want you getting attacked agian." Killua said, his eyes darkened at the last part, as he knew what happened to me.