Chapter 40

As I continued to walk, I remembered that I actually had a phone. So I could just call gon and ask him where he is.

The city was weird when I arrived, there was a lingering tension in the air, I wonder if something happened.

I sat down at a bench and grabbed my phone from the pocket, I guess the head mistress didn't find it when she took me, how lucky!

I dialed the number and it rang for a bit, then gon picked up. "Kuzuko?!" He yelled. "Yo, what's up?" I said, casually.

"Kuzuko! Are you okay?! What happened?!" He yelled, I then heard killua on the other end of the phone. "Kuzuko?!" He yelled.

"I'll tell you everything when I get there, it's a long story so.. but for now where are you guys?" I asked.

"We had a lot happen too, but we're okay! We're at an apartment with leorio and zepile." Gon said. "Zepile? Who's that?" I asked, did they meet someone?

I then heard someone grab the phone. "We will tell you everything when you get here, just hurry your ass up!" Killua yelled beofre hanging up the phone.

I got a message that had the location of the apartment, so I followed it and found the location rather easily.

-
I opened the door and was immediately hit with the stench of alcohol, man don't tell me they are drinking!

I walked into the room and leorio turned his head towards me. "Huh, woah! It's Kuzuko!" He yelled, pointing at me.

Gon and Killua suddenly shot up from their seats. "Kuzuko!" They yelled. Killua ran towards me and engulfed me in a huge hug, making me flush a bright red.

"W-woah! Hey what's up?" I said, flustered at his actions. "I was so worried." He whispered, shoving his face in my shoulder as his grip on me tightened.

I said nothing as I slowly held him back. I felt bad for making him worry so much. "Kuzuko, what happened?" Gon asked as he walked up to us.

Killua let go of me, now looking at me for a answer. "Oh um, let's go into that room." I said, not wanting many people to hear.

-

I sat on the bed and sighed. "So?" Killua said, looking at me. I slowly removed my bandages and gloves, also taking off my socks go reveal the markings I had.

I heard them gasp as they saw my arms and legs. "It's horrific, isn't it?" I asked as my face filled with sorrow. "Kuzuko..." killua said, looking at my legs.

"I...I was kidnapped." I started. I never expected that telling them this would be so difficult. "Really?! By who?" Gon yelled.

"The headmistress." I vaguely answered. "She..wanted me back. She hurt me a bit but I was able to escape." I said, not wanting to share anything further.

They said nothing as they looked at me with pity. "Kuzuko, who ever this headmistress girl is, she won't ever lay a finger on you." Killua said, crossing his arms.

I only smiled at them, putting my gloves and socks back on. "So, you said that something happened to you to, what is it?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Oh well we were kidnapped to-" Killua casually said. I cut him off as I shot up from the bed. "What?!" I shouted.

He then slapped his hand over my mouth. "Be quiet!" He lightly said. "We haven't told leorio yet, so just come with us." He said as we walked out of the room.

"Speaking of which. Your not old enough to drink are you?" Killua said as he walked into the room with leorio and some man.

"Hey! Where I come from you can start drinking at 16!" He yelled, obviously drunk. "I see.."killua said beofre looking down.