Chapter 60

"Keep using Ken, and try to withstand my attacks." Bisky said as Gon had gotten back up, and re positioned himself.

I watched as gon had struggled to keep up his Ken, he sweated as bisky hadn't moved yet. Eventually, his aura faded as he fell to the ground in fatigue.

"Gon!" Killua and I shouted, worried he was hurt.  "Hmm, that was almost two minutes." Bisky said, still maintaining her Ko.

I then knew what she was doing, she was seeing how long Gon could maintain his Ken without collapsing.

"You will need to be able to sustain Ken for Atleast thirdly minutes, or you won't stand a chance." Bisky had said.

So to train for this, she made us dig using Ken, to strengthen our ability to hold it longer. We shoveled as we flung dirt out of the cave, going much faster as we had done the first time.

"Okay! We're done!" Killua shouted, a grin on his face. "...learning how to use Ken!" Gon added on, finishing the sentence. I said nothing as I cheered.

Gon went agian, seeing how long he could sustain his Ken, he stood infront of bisky as he activated Ken, keeping it on for as long as possible.

Bisky then attacked him, causing him to skid farther back, but not as bad as the first time. "Good! That was thirty minutes. Over the past month, you have become alot stronger." Bisky said as she congratulated him.

She then put her finger up, startling me. "He number three!" "Three!" We all shouted, making bisky smile.

"Ding! Killua was slightly faster, so gon and Kuzuko give me a thousand push-ups." She said, making me irritated.

"Damn!" I shouted as I got into position, making killua snicker at me.

"Okay, we will begin actual combat training today." Bisky said as Gon and I did our push-ups. As we finished, bisky spoke.

"Ken!" She instructed, making all three of us activate our Ken,  getting into position. "In your current state, your attack and defense power is 50/50. So if you fight each other while using Ken, you won't be able to deal much damage." She explained.

'So I'm fighting them? Under any circumstance I would say no, but for the price of getting stronger I would..' I thought as I narrowed my eyes.

"So what would you do?" She asked. "Use Ko!" Gon shouted, making bisky snap her head at him. "You dummy! What if he hits you while you aren't using ko?!" She yelled, making gon sulk.

I stayed silent, I had an idea I just didn't know how to word it properly.  "Use gyo?" Killua asked. "Correct!" Bisky announced, making killua smug at us, knowing he was right.

"From your current evenly split state of 50/50, right at the moment of attack, shift both the offensive and defensive power of your fist to 70%, and the rest of your body to 30%" She explained, making me pale.

I didn't understand percentages all that well, or how to calculate when it was 70%. I felt myself getting confused as bisky continued to speak.

"Using gyo, change the ratio of offensive and defensive power to suit your situation. This is called Ryu!" She said, making my head hurt at all the new information.

"

"Let's get started. Right hand to 70%  and 30% offensive power!" Bisky said, making all of us activate our Ken.