Chapter 36

We continued to walk around the shops, accasionaly stoping to look at stuff. "Do you think kurapika and Leorio will show up?" Killua asked as we walked. "Didn't they promise us?" I said, raising a brow.

"Yeah they did, I'm sure they will come." Gon said. "But what if they try to contact us?" I asked, turning too the two.

Killua then opened his phone before turning to us. "Man, you two really need to buy a phone." He said as he sighed at us.

"Hm? Why would I need it?" I asked, confused. "It's standard Hunter gear! Every Hunter has a phone." Killua said as he scoffed at me.

"Oh yeah..." gon said as he sheepishly rubbed his neck.

-

"Welcome! This one's hot, it's the best current model!" The salesman said as we looked at the phones. A light purple one caught my eye, it's small too so it can fit in my pocket!

"Excuse me, how much is this one?" I asked, pointing to it. "Ah yes! That one is also very good." He said way to eager.

"It will be 23000 Jenny." He continued. "Hm okay." I said, crossing my arms. "Don't bother." Someone from behind us said. "The one Kuzuko wants is fine, but it had no language barrier with it, and that one that he is holding is so malfacutred." He said as we turned around.

"Leorio!" I said, happy too see him. He then walked towards us. "I'd recommend the beetle 07!" He said as we looked down at the hunk of metal.

"It's a little heavy and pricy, but it can translate 200 languages world wide." He explained as he held the phone.

"Nah I'll take the purple one." I said, liking the color of it. I then handed the man 23000 Jenny as I held the phone.

"Woah...I've never had a phone before! This is so cool..." I said as I beamed at the object. "Suit yourself Kuzuko. Anyways, we will take these two!" Leorio said.

"That will be 400000." The man said. "400000?! We all yelled. "That's so much money!" I yelled, happy with the purchase I did.

Leorio had ended up buying them the phones, he then looked at me. "Kuzuko since I didn't buy you anything, do you want anything?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Not really...wait!" I said, pointing my finger up. "Can I get a soda?!" I asked eagerly. The boys only sighed as we walked past a vending machine.

-
I drank the soda as we walked. this feeling will never get old! "Still though, 110,580 Jenny a pop? It is a fairly new model so it makes sense." Leorio said.

"Still, talk about over kill. I've never seen a cellphone purchase with an applause before." Killua said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"It was kinda funny." I said, laughing slightly. "You really did save us though leorio." Gon said, continuing the convo.

"Just so you know, that was nothing. The real deals only start when the seller tells you to leave." Leorio explained. "Huh? Why would they ask us to leave?" I asked, clueless of what he meant.

"Ignore her, she's stupid." Killua said, making my eyebrow twitch. "Says the one who spent millions of Jenny on snacks." I said, irking him even more. "You!-" killua was cut of by gon stoping us from tearing each other apart.

"Kuzuko and Leorio are the last people you'd find at an auction." Gon said, making me sulk. "Not you too gon!" I said, pointing at him dramatically. He only lightly laughed as we walked.

"So how are you guys doing?" I heard leorio ask from behind us. "What do you mean?" Gon replied, looking up at him.

"I mean, you've trained and gotten stronger right?" Leorio asked, peering down at us. Killua only laughed as we sat down at a restaurant.