Chapter 61

I zoned out completely as I stared at the nen bomb on my shoulder. I knew it! That man definitely is the bomber!

I was then snapped out of it when someone yelled my name. "Kuzuko!" Bisky yelled, pointing to my shoulder.

She only put her finger on her lips, telling me to stay silent. "Stay calm Kuzuko. It has a timer so we have time to disarm it." She said.

"What if we can't?! It's a nen bomb!" Killua said as he was beyond irritated. "Like most nen abilities, they always have a weakness. For example, Kuzukos flames. She has extreamly hot flames, but the downfall is that they burn her if she uses them too much." Bisky explained.

"So that means that you can disarm the bomb some how some way. Kuzuko, how do you think you got the bomb placed on you?" She asked, instructing me to talk.

"He touched me, activating his aura slightly. My guess is that, that was when he did it." I said, furrowing my brows as I grew more and more uneasy.

"I see. So he plants them by touching the victim. We need a plan. So for now we are postponing training, and now disarming Kuzukos bomb." She said, making me shake my head.

"No, it would be dangerous for you to be around me. I could end up killing you if your around me if it goes off, I want to do this myself-" I was cut off by killua yelling.

"Absolutely not. Your out of your mind Kuzuko!" He said as he got near me.

I only shook my head. "We don't know how his ability works. I could transmit the bomb onto you! And I don't want to harm any of you! It's only right we play it safe and have me disarm it!" I yelled, tearing up slightly.

Killua only looked at me as he clenched his teeth. "Fine! Do what you want!" He said as he stormed away.

"Kuzuko is right, though. Tell me you Atleast know what he looks like?" Bisky said, looking at me with worry.

I only nodded my head. Bisky and gon sighed. "Okay. Be careful Kuzuko. Don't be afraid, if you can't find anything then come back immediately. Got it?" Bisky said as she looked at me worriedly.

I only nodded, I started to walk away as I felt someone grab my wrist. "Be careful, Kuzuko. If you don't come back alive, I will kill you!" Killua said as he held my wrist softly but firmly. "Yeah! Be careful Kuzuko!" I heard gon yell.

I only nodded as I smiled at them, Killua reluctantly let me go, as I started running.

My plan was to go to masadora, taking the tunnel route we made. If my plan was right, the bomber had targeted and planted bombs on everyone in that group. Chances are, they would go to masadora to get materials to try and remove the bomb.

I ran as I breathed heavily, I sweated as the timer ticked on my shoulder. There has to be some way to remove it! There has to be! I can't die yet, I haven't fulfilled my oath of protecting gon and killua!

-
I arrived at masadora and immediately started my search for someone with a bomb aswell. I was hoping I could ask them some questions. If luck is on my side, maybe they know a way to remove the bomb.

I swiftly walked into a store as I started looking around, I looked at the cards there, wondering if there was anyone there. I sighed as I saw no one with a bomb on them.

I quickly left the store, walking around as I frantically looked for anyone with any sign they were distressed. I walked around the whole town, and I sighed in defeat as I didn't see anyone. My next goal was to go to The Gambling City Of Dorias. Maybe they would try and gamble it off.

I walked into a card shop where they were selling cards. 'Maybe I can buy a teleportation card, so I don't have to run the whole trip to Dorias. Plus, it would save me some time.' I thought as I looked around.