Chapter 8

Lots of time passed, and we were now 1 minute away from being able to leave this crammed room. I stared at the clock, anxiety coursing through my body. "I wonder what the next stages are like." I said quietly.

Killua from beside me then spoke "Whatever it is, I'm sure we'll get through it so stop stressing." He said, oddly reassuring. I irked as I realized he insulted me. "What? I'm not stressing." I said, crossing my arms. He only huffed as he stared back at the clock.

Suddenly the door opened, letting us leave. "Gon then ran out, startling us "Hey wait up gon!" Leorio said as we following him.

We had wandered around for what seemed like hours, only to end up right back where we had started. This is so frustrating.

"We ran for 30 minutes and we're right back where we started." Leorio said, angrily. Killua then spoke up "I told you we should've used the stairs." He said. Leorio then screamed at him for it being a group decision. Ah I don't really care. "We should've used the stairs, stupid." I said, cutting leorios loud yelling off. "Hmph." Leorio said as he crossed his arms.

There was all sorts of trials such as falling bricks and even a rollercoaster! But now we're stuck on this one part. "They want us to decide wether or not to open the door?" Leorio read the sign. "It's the only way, why wouldn't we open it." He complained as we all pressed the button.

Suddenly leorio had Tonpa by the collar, "I've had enough of you." He said, glaring at him. I was confused, what did he do now?

I turned around and saw the sign, oh someone pressed X. Gotcha. "Wait, I pressed o." Tonpa said "don't lie to me!" Leorio said as he brought Tonpa closer to his face. I sweatdropped at the two.

"Let's go already, we don't need to waste anymore time." I said, interrupting the twos bickering "Kuzuko! He needs to be taught a lesson" leorio complained. "Um it was me." I heard from behind me, Gon accidentally pressed the wrong button? Who would've guessed it was him. "Let's go." I said, walking out the door "wait. Don't you owe me an apology?" Tonpa said

I audibly groaned, getting frustrated that Tonpa continued pestering him. "What you did was unacceptable." He added "it's your own fault. You've been acting suspiciously since the beginning." Leorio said, facing Tonpa.

I sighed as I realized we weren't gunna be leaving as soon as I'd like, so I sat down and watched the two. "Watch your mouth." Tonpa stated "I'm not the one holding us back." He added on.

'How many times is he gunna say that? Atleast pick a new insult dude' i sighed. "Who's fault do you think it was that we had to stay out for 50 hours?" Tonpa added, continuing to annoy leorio.

As the fight continued, I grew more and more tired since I haven't slept. Oh well. Suddenly leorio put his fists up, wanting to fight. I blinked in suprise, is he serious right now?

"Stop it you two! It was my fault I pressed the wrong button!" Gon said, trying to stop the fight.
"This is lame. I getting out of here." killua said as he opened the door.

I too stood up "if your worry was truely about time you wouldn't be fighting like this, idiots." I said as I walked out too, following killua. "Wait Kuzuko! Killua!" Gon said we walked into the room and saw the final door, killua ran back to the door 

"gon, we're almost there" he said, which helped stop the fight as they all pulled into the room.

"This is your final decision point. Are you ready?" Killua said, reading the sign. "Choose either O or X. That's it." He continued. 'There's no way the ending would be this easy, there must be a catche of we open that door' I sat in thought, filling out multiple scenarios.