Chapter 35

Once moring came, we were off! I ended up changing my clothes once more cause I didn't like the ones I had on, I felt like it barely covered my neck so I changed.

Aunt mito was waving at us as we left. A sad smile appearing on my face. I jumped up onto the pole, sitting on it as I felt the wind blow through my hair. I smiled as I didn't grab my hair to cover my barcode or number, feeling truely free. Not like anyone could see it from up here anyways.

Gon and Killua had joined me on top of the ship. I kept my hair still, holding it to prevent it from revealing my barcode.

Suddenly, gon spoke. "There it is guys!" He said, pointing at something. Yeah, we're almost at yorknew." Killua responded, looking at the land in the distance.

"I can't wait to see kurapika and leorio!" Gon said, smiling brightly. "What if they don't show up?" I asked, worried.

They both turned to me. "Don't worry Kuzuko, they promised." Killua said,  cheering me up.

"Six months ago, I never thought we'd come to yorknew for a reason like this." Killua said as he gazed at the land.

"That's relatable." I mumbled, wondering what I would be doing if I hadn't found the two. I smiled as I love them dearly.

-

I then saw a hawk come flying directly at us, making me jump to my feet. "A hawk?" I questioned. It then landed right on killuas arm, as he opened up the container on the hawks leg as he opened up a peice of paper. I guess that's the URL.

"This is it. My brother sent the URL." Killua said as the hawk landed on his arm. "Woah, that's so cool!" I said, beaming at him. He said nothing as we all stared determinedly at the island.

-

We had arrived at the big city at last, it was huge was we walked off the boat. We had arrived at the computer lab, where gon could use his hunters license to research things about greed island.

"Is this the hunters website?" Gon asked as he pressed on the link. "Yeah, I've heard that hunters worldwide post info here." Killua explained. I shoved my hands behind my head as they talked.

"Please swipe your hunters license and enter your license code." A voice from the computer spoke. After gon entered his code, a door appeared on the screen.

"Hm? What's that?" I asked. Inside looked like a tavern, it was odd. "Put the cursor on the bartender." Killua said as gon did that.

"What kind of information would you like?" The bartender said through the screen. "This whole thing is so weird.." I mumbled.

"Woah! There's so much!" Gon said as a huge list of things appeared. "There's a game category!" I said, pointing at it.

"There it is, greed island!" Killua said as we saw the name on the screen. "It will cost you 20 million Jenny." The bartender said.

"20 million?" Killua and I said at at the same time. "Seems like they won't give out information for free.." killua sighed as we gave the money.

Suddenly, the computer filled with aura. It sucked us into this other room, the one we saw on the screen. "That was so weird.." I said, rubbing my head.

"I guess only nen users can enter this site." Killua said as we walked towards the bartender. "Listen carefully. Greed island is a game created by nen users." The bartender said.

"Their seems to be multiple creators, but their motive is unclear. They infused nen into all 100 copies of the game. The nen activates when you start the game." He explained.