Chapter 18

We walked back up to the 200th floor with confidence. Now knowing ten to protect us from hisokas nen.

We walked back into the hallway. Where hisoka was sitting. He noticed immediately that we had ten protecting us. Suddenly, his aura spiked. Sending malicious nen towards us. We walked through it like it was nothing. I felt a small smile on my lips as I had accomplished something.

We broke through the nen. He looked at me before speaking. "Welcome to the 200th floor" he said. "Seems I don't need to bother with the traditional initiation." He stated. I looked at him confused. What's that? "I can guess why you came to heavens arena. You intended to train before challenging me..right?" I saw gon tense. "Yeah. But I didn't expect to find you here" he said, with a strict voice. "This saves me the trouble.". Hisoka laughed, "don't get cocky because you learned ten. There is still much for you to learn." He said, lifting his fingers as a shape formed.

"To be honest. I feel no urge to fight you. However. If you manage to win a single match on this floor, I'll accept your challenge." He said, looking at gon. He then turned to me. "But you...you have extraordinary senses. I wish to fight you soon." He said, peering down at me. "What?! No!" Killua said, intervening, obviously not liking hisokas remark

"I'm not stronger than gon, there for don't consider me to be. I'll fight you when I want." I said, crossing my arms. "Your amusing~" he said as a smirk appeared on his face.

He then walked off. I let my ten go, not wanting to waste all my aura and let it charge back . "Let's go." Killua said, walking to the desk. I suddenly tensed as I felt a malicious presence.

I stoped and turned my head around, only to see no one there. 'Odd. I just sensed three people from over there.' I then looked at the corner of the hall way, seeing a face peering at me. 'Ah, so that's where you went.' "Quit tailing us. Your being creepy." I said, not having it. He suddenly left, startled that I knew where he was.

"Kuzuko! Let's go!" I heard killua yell. I ran to catch up to them. No longer feeling the presence.

"Welcome to the 200th floor!" The lady from earlier said. "Please fill out these forms" she said as she handed us the forms. After filling them out, she asked if we wanted to register for a match. Not like we had a choice in the matter...

"This level uses a self service program. By whitch you are permitted 90 days of preparation." She said. 'So does that mean that we don't have to?' "You may choose to fight on any day during that time." She said, raising a finger.

"Of course, your free to fight everyday. And you can also wait till the last minute." She explained. "Once you've completed a fight, you'll have another 90days to prepare." She explained. "However, if you don't fight by the time those 90 days are over, you will be disqualified." She said. I only sighed, of course we'd be fighting. Duh?

"You will need ten wins to clear this floor. However, if you lose four times before the ten wins, you'll also be disqualified." "So this is a totally different way of rules." I sighed, crossing my arms. Killua nodded at me.

"And if you win ten times! You have a chance to challenge one of the floor masters!" She said, very excited. "Floor masters.." I said quietly in thought.

I tuned out the rest of her blah blah blah speech. I wasn't interested in challenging a floor master, I just wanted to get stronger. "Whatever. Is there anything special about the top floor?" Killua asked. "That's what you want to know?!" She said as she slammed her hands on the window. "The winner of the Battle olimpia gets to live on the top floor!" She said. "That's all? Just a house?" I said, making her irked.

"What do you want to do, gon, Kuzuko?" He said asking us as the lady tried to talk to us. "Yeah! I just want to fight hisoka!" He said. "Well, you'll need to win a fight first, but your gunna wait a bit. Right?" He said, looking at gon. "No, I'm doing this!" He said as he clasped his hand.

"Are you dumb?! Your gunna get hurt!" I yelled. Killua then knocked me over the head. "Have some faith!" He said, yelling at me. "I never said I didn't! But he's gunna get hurt!" I yelled back, now facing killua. obviously uneasy. "I'll need you to fill out this form." She said, slamming it onto the table. As gon filled it out, killua and I heard a noise. "Huh?" He said, I too looked over there. I narrowed my eyes at the three, knowing it was them I had sensed earlier.

"You want something?" Killua asked. "No. Not really." The man in the wheel chair said. "Yeah right." I huffed as I crossed my arm. "We're in line to register for a fight..." the creepy ghost one said, looking at me. They all started laughing. Then one spoke. "You..girl. You sensed us and your friends didn't..I want to fight you." The ghost one said. Killua then looked at me shockingly. "What?" He whispered.

"No thanks. I'm going to train more." I said, bluntly. "Gon. These guys want to fight on the same day you do." Killua said, getting Gons attention.

"I'm ready to go whenever!" He said, turning in the form. "You heard him." Then the one ghost man spoke. "Unlike the girl..this boy has plenty of energy" he said. I felt a irk mark appear as he insulted me. "Says the one who actually looks like a ghost. Go outside and get some color to your skin, pedophile." I said, making him angrier.

"Mr Gons room is in 2207, and Mr killuas room will be in 2223. Kuzukos room will be right next to killuas room. 2224." She explained as she handed us the keys. "Thanks." I said. "We will let you know what day your match is." She said. We then took the keys and walked off. I felt the wheelchair move twords us. I snapped my head back with a warning glare. Telling him to not get any closer.

"That one..the girl..I want to fight her" I heard as we walked away. Killua Glared at the three, after the one said that.

We were in Gons room. "They must've gon through the initiation for eyes mentioned." Killua said. If we'd gone in blind, we could've ended up like them." He said as we walked into the room.

"Woah! It's huge!" I said, running into the room in awe. "Hey! Are you even listening!?!" Killua yelled. "Look at the bathroom!" Gon yelled from the bathroom. I ran in there. "Woah! It's like it's covered in jewls!" I yelled. "Idiots.." I heard from the other room. "Look killua! Kuzuko!" Gon yelled at the window. "Woah! What a view!"

Killua then looked at the tv. "Hey gon!" He yelled, catching both of our attention. The tv said, "your battle has Been set for 3pm, March 11th!" I read out loud. "What? Tomorrow?" Killua said, equally as shocked. I then sensed Gons aura, he was practicing ten! "I probably won't be able to win tomorrow, but that's okay!" He said with determination. "Gon, don't do anything reckless. And don't get hurt!" I said, scolding the boy.

-

Night fell as we all went to bed. Killua and I were right next door so we just walked together to our rooms. "Kuzuko. I want to talk about your match now." He said, referring to my earlier match. "Huh?" I said, confused. "When you stabbed the guys hand. What happened? I've never seen you so serious before, it's weird" He said as he opened his door.

"Man..can't we talk about this tomorrow? I'm beat" I whined. "No! Come inside." He said, grabbing my wrist forcfully getting me inside. "W-woah!" I yelled, not expecting it. "Your not leaving till you tell me" he said, putting his bag and keys on the table. "Huh? Why should I tell you?" I said, stubbornly.

He only got annoyed. "Because we're friends? If something was bothering you I want to know, stupid!" He said, crossing his arms. I only sighed, there's no getting out of this. "Okay, he said something that triggered me, happy?" I said vaguely. He only scoffed. "Not enough information. Tell me the whole thing." He said, still in the same pose, narrowing his eyes at me. "Nope." I said as dashed out of there, opening and closing the door behind me. "Kuzuko!" I heard killua yell as he opened the door.

I fumbled with my keys till I sensed a presence behind me. "Fine, we'll just talk in your room." Killua said, shoving me into the room after I opened the door. "I'm tired killua, just let me sleep" I whined. He only sighed as he sat in the couch. "I'll leave you alone if you just say what he said." I tensed. Killua seemed to notice this as he watched me. "He..he said 'Don't disobey me'" I explained. Killua then hummed before standing up. "Okay. Get some rest. Goodnight Kuzuko." He said, leaving the room. 'It actually worked?' I thought as he walked away. And I could've swore I saw a hint of pink on his cheeks...