Chapter 20

As killua and I walked back to Gons room after talking with wing, we opened the door. "Hey gon." Killua said, opening the door. I stoped as I saw Gon meditating. A small smile came on my face.

Killua sat down to start meditating as well, so I followed suit. I sat down infront of the bed and closed my eyes. I focused my aura deep inside of me, making sure to keep it closed and to regenerate when I fight my first match later.

I got up and left the room, wanting to scedual a match. I was confident that I could win, but even so, I knew they wouldn't like it. So I made sure to use zetsu to conceal myslef as I left.

"Welcome! Do you want to schedule a match?" She asked me. "Yeah. Any time is available." I said. She handed me the paper work as I filled it out. "Okay! We will let you know when your match is." She said I only nodded as I walked back. 'I'm guessing it will appear on the TV. Just like Gons match.

I walked into my room, closing it behind me. I laid on the bed. 'Was this a bad decision? I know I won't get punished like gon. But still, I don't want to get slapped.' I was in deep thought that I didn't even know someone had entered my room, despite my good senses.

I shot up, kicking the intruder in the face. "Your senses are quite sharp..however, you managed to completely ignore me as I walked right in.." the voice said. I looked at him, the ghost looking dude from earlier.

"Kuzuko..I am fighting you." He said, suddenly his aura spiked. "Wether you like it or not." He said. Suddenly, I felt a nen arm around my throat. "Kuzuko. I am your opponet for your next match. You cannot beat me so give me the win.." he said. I was completely hopeless agianst him, not being able to get free.

"In your dreams.."I said, not complying. "You are in no position to be denying." His grip tightened, making my choker fall off, revealing the number and the barcode. He suddenly gasped as he let me go, seeing it. I kicked him in the stomach, letting a severe amount of bloodlust seep through. "We will have a fair match." I said, making the room cold with my bloodlust. He suddenly squirmed away, leaving my room in a panic.

I sighed as I looked at my neck, obvious chocking bruises starting to form. I picked up the cloth covering my neck and put it back on, thankfully it wasn't too broken.

A month has passed since that incident. I still hadn't gotten a message about my match yet, so I wonder why he never scheduled with me. I also haven't told anyone about that incident either.

I was laying on Gons bed when the door opened. "Gon! I got something good" Killua said, walking in. "Ah killua! We were about to go look for you." He said, hanging with one arm. I only sighed as I stood up. "Hey..are you all healed up?" Killua said, shocked. "Yeah!" He then pushed himself up in the air, doing a flip before landing. "Gon! Careful!" I yelled "see? I'm good!" He said as he danced.

"Man..what is your body made out of?" Killua asked. I laughed "who starts a conversation like that?" Killua then snapped his head twords me. "Kuzuko! Quit being annoying!" He said, pointing at me. I only smiled and put my hands up in defense.

"Weren't you gunna say something?" Gon said, "oh here." He said, reaching into his pocket, and came out three tickets. "These aren't just any tickets." He said smirking. "Are those for hisokas fight?" I asked. He turned to me annoyed. "Well if you'd let me finish my sentence then you'd find out!" He said, pushing my head with his finger.

We were now eating outside. I took a bite of the sandwich, feeling full. " as a 200th floor fighter I got dibs on tickets." Killua explained. "I wonder how it will play out." I said, my mouth full of food.

"Oh." "So I've been gathering information." Killua said. I perked up in interest, wondering what he found. "It turns out hisokas the real deal." He said. "You don't really need a lot of reasearch to figure that out though." I said, crossing my arms. "I'm not done!" Killua yelled.

"He has a 8-3 record. With 6 ko.s" he explained. "Each ko has lead to death." I then turned my head. "But he also lost three matches?" I said, taking a drink of the tea. "His three losses were forfeits." Killua said, looking at me. "I see."

"The three times it was forfeits, he just didn't show up." "Which means.." I said, thinking the worst. "If hisoka fights, he never loses." He said. I tensed as I knew gon would have to fight him. "Gon, you better have a plan right?" I said, looking at him. "I'm sure I can think of one!"

"He's also only given four types of points. One knock down, three clean hits. He's as strong as a floor master." Killua explained. "Man, gon why do you have to fight the strongest man in the world?" I said, crossing my arms. He only laughed at me. I looked at gon and he was shaking with excitement. 'He looks like he's thinking of something..'

"So, his opponent is someone named kastro." Killua explained. I put my finger up to my chin as we walked. "Kastro? That sounds familiar." I said. Killua nodded before continuing. "Two years ago, he claimed the sole knock down ever agianst hisoka." Killua explained. "And of the four points scored agianst hisoka, he's responsible for three of those."

I lightly gasped. "So this kastro dude has to be quite strong huh." I said quietly. "So you could say they have history. Apparently, they both registered for the same day, so they could fight each other." Killua explained.

"So you should have a chance to analyze hisokas fighting style." I said nothing as we continued up the escalator. "But is this ok?" Gon asked. "I promised mr wing.." gon said. I only laughed lightly as I saw wing at the top of the stair case. "Of course it's ok, your just watching a match." He said, they both then stoped, realizing they had been busted.

"It is not ok! Viewing a match counts as learning about nen." Wing explained. "Don't scare us like that!" Killua yelled, I only smacked his back, in return he smacked the back of my head. Before we could continue wing spoke.

"Gon, has your arm fully healed?" He said "yes! It's fine now." He said. I saw wing tense as a bead of sweat formed on his cheek. "Since he's recovered we can watch the match right? I don't want to be stuck with Kuzuko." He said, glaring at me. "No I told gon to wait two months."

He said, I saw killua sulk as I laughed. "I wasn't really planning on going.." I said, trying to cheer killua up. "Stupid! I was joking. your coming with me." He said, I was taken aback, he made it seem like I didn't have a choice.

Well that's all." Wing said as he walked away. "Guess we have no choice.." Killua said, still sulking a bit. "You'll have to watch a recording." He said. "So Kuzuko and I will go see it in person." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder. My face blushed a bit, shocked by the gesture.

Killua and I we're waiting outside the venue, he had chips in his hand. We saw kastro on the screen as we stared at it. "So that's what he looks like." I said, looking at the screen still. "I expected him to be big." Killua said, I only laughed. "What a team player, killua." I said.

"Here's an interview!" Cocco yelled as a clip played. "I wouldn't fight if I didn't expect to win." He said. "He seems confident." I mentioned, killua said nothing and continued looking at the screen. "You see, Im not the same person I was two years ago." He explained. "Let's go, Kuzuko." Killua said, as he started walking away. "I'm going to go get more food, you head into the venue." He said "okay"

"Hello! I am your announcer coco!" She yelled agian. I covered my ears. "Why is she so loud.." I mumbled. "You can say that agian." Killua said, sitting down next to me in the arena, he had snacks in his hand. "Here, I got you a soda." He said, handing me the can. "Oh, thanks killua!" I said, smiling at him. Killua only blushed slightly and looked back at the ring, not saying anything. "Don't make that face..it's embarrassing" he mumbled. "Huh?" I said confused.

I wonder what this match is gunna be like...