Chapter 26

I walked onto the rink, everyone cheering me on. As I arrived I was shocked too see riehlvelt there, I thought for sure he was gunna forfeit.

"Welcome back! After a few hours passed since killuas match with riehlvelt, Kuzuko is now facing him!" Cocco yelled.

"Why did you show up? Your not in top condition." I said, curious to why he showed up. "This..the heavens arena is MY turf! It would be criminal to not show up to a match." He said, glaring at me. "Begin!" The referee yelled.

Riehlvelt then turned on his aura, charging straight for me with his whips. "You little girl..I'll electricute you to death!" He said, still mad at killuas match.

"That doesn't sound like a fun time." I said, dodging the whips. I then grabbed my staff, clicking the button to open it. "There it is! Kuzukos staff! What does she plan to do with it?!" Cocco yelled, making my head hurt.

I clicked another button on it, making the knife come out, I then threw it twords riehlvelts tire, adding nen to it to puncture his tire.

"You...you brat!" He yelled as air left his tire, making him unable to move. I only smiled as I charged right at him, kicking him out of the chair.

"Please...I surrender!" He yelled as i towered over him. I knew that wasn't an option so I forced my staff onto the ground, slamming it next to his head, making Riehlvelt  pass out in fear.

"And Kuzuko wins! At this rate, she's as strong as a floor master! Can someone stop her victory?!" Cocco yelled as I walked away, smiling. "A floor master? That's a little much.." I muttered.

I walked into the tunnel and felt a huge presence. I then turned and saw hisoka there, smirking at me. 'Where did he come from?!' I thought as my heart raced.

"What a marvelous performance..Kuzuko." He said, grinning wildly at me. "What do you need?" I said, placing my hand into my pocket. "No need to be so harsh. I just wanted to congratulate you~" he said, making me shiver.

"But you caught me. I'd love to fight you." He said, walking twords me. I then dashed away, knowing that I'd be forced to sign up for a match.

I ran out of the tunnel, not really paying attention. I turned my head to make sure he wasn't filling me, but I then crashed right into someone by accident, making the two of us fall over.

"Oww..what the hell kuzuko!" Killua yelled as I sat on top of him. My face immediately reddened at our position and I quickly hopped off. "Sorry, hisoka wanted to make me sign up for a match, so I ran away." I said, holding a hand out to him.

His flustered state quickly turned into one of worry. "What? Did he hurt you?" He said, scanning me for wounds. "No, I just wasn't paying attention and I accidentally bumped into you." I said, scratching my head.

He only looked away in embarrassment, "good job on your match, kuzuko." He said. "Thanks! But I didn't really do much. You wore him out for me so I should be thanking you." I said, patting his shoulder.

His face only reddened even more as he scoffed.

We now met up with gon, talking about what he's going to do agianst riehlvelt. Six days sound be plenty of time to heal.

"So what's your plan?" Killua asked as we walked.  "Don't worry, I have an idea" he said confidently. "Oh?" Killua said as he smirked at gon.

I then tensed as I noticed a familiar presence. I looked behind me and saw hisoka. I said nothing as we continued to walk. How horrifying..

It was now June 9, the day killua fought gido, but he never showed up, giving killua the automatic win agian.

It was now the day of Gons fight agianst riehlvelt, I sat up in the seat with interest, wondering how this would play out. "Gon better have a plan I swear." I said as killua looked at me weirdly.