Chapter 34

Since we just found out about the price tag, it was hard to believe that we could actually afford it.

"It makes sense though. The piece is ridiculous but hunters can afford it." Killua explained as he looked at the computer.

"Do the makers have any left in stock?" Gon asked, I too looked at killua, interested. "I guess we could ask." Killua said, answering his question.

He then picked up his phone and dialed a number. "The game you are inquiring about is no longer in stock." The voice from the other end said.

"I see, thanks." Killua said as he hung up. "So thier not even thinking about re selling it." I said, crossing my arms. "Seems so." Gon replied.

"I guess we will have to find someone with a copy, and ask them to let us have it." Gon said, crossing his arms in thought.

"Yeah. Our best bet is to advertise on a reverse auction website." Killua said, turning his chair towards gon. "Reverse aution website?" I asked, not knowing what the term meant.

Killua turned to me. "It's where people place bids on certain objects. The higher the bid, the more likely you are to get the item." He explained. I only nodded.

"But where will we get the money?" Gon asked. "If we all pool in our money from the arena, we have about 800 million." He said.

"The amount of sodas I can buy with 800 million Jenny..." I said as I sulked, knowing I probably can't.

"Then we need another 5 billion.." gon said. Looking up. I tilted my head, that's not necessary true.

"With these private deals, the seller holds all the power." Killua explained. "Typically, They will ask for more than the original price." He said, making me sulk even more.

"That didn't help.." I muttered. Gon then stood up, walking towards his computer. "Well we can make an add to see if anyone clicks on it." He said, typing at his computer.

"Yeah, but I doubt anyone will click it." Killua said, sighing. "Looking for the game Greed island. Price negotiable." Gon said as he typed.

"Price negotiable?" I questioned, no one's going to negotiate that level of a price. Suddenly, we got hundreds of thousands of people viewing the ads.

"How? We've already hit over 10 thousand hits!" Gon said, just as shocked. "It seems like we're not the only ones wanting it." I said, staring at the screen

"So that's it..their trying to unload counties fits on us." Killua said. I only shook my head, confused. "That doesn't sound good." I said. "This won't work." He said, scoffing.

He then stood up from the chair, putting his hands behind his back. "Besides, we can't even tell if it's the real game." He said, walking to Gons bed.

"What should we do?" I asked. He only opened his eyes. "If we dig deeper online, we could find information" he said. "But I'm not too familiar with that stuff.." he said as he closed his eyes in frustration.

"That sounds boring." I whined, just wanting to train or something. "Is there anyone who knows about a bunch of games and stuff?" Gon asked.

Killua then got disgusted. "There's someone I know that knows a lot about both." He said, making a disgusted face.

"He might actually even own a copy of greed island." Killua explained. "Huh? Call him!" I said, hopping that whoever this is had a copy we could borrow.

"I don't want to ask him." He said, Sitting on the ground after slouching off of Gons bed. "Why?" I asked, walking up to him. He said nothing as he dialed the number as it rang.