Chapter 56

(Kuzuko loves her soda)

"I'm the pro hunter Biscut Krueger. I don't like being formal so call me bisky." She said as she looked at us with a stern tone.

I nodded my head, becoming fond of her rather quickly. "In return, you must obey every word of what I teach you." She said. Placing her hands on her hips confidently.

"No way. And no thanks. We're not desperate enough to beg a total stranger to train us!" Killua said as he wanted bisky to leave.

I turned my head towards him and sighed, he can be such a handful at times. Killua then turned to me. "Cmon! Say something Kuzuko!" He said.

"I mean, we do have Mr wing, but not like he's around right now." I said as I shrugged. "Yeah! Right! We already have a master, and we don't need anyone else to teach us." Killua said, shooing her away.

"Wing? You mean that little boy with the messy hair and glasses?" She asked, looking at me. I nodded, that's a pretty good discription of him.

"Do you know him?" Gon asked, exitemwnt lacing within his voice. "Do I know him? Wing is one of my students." Bisky said.

I smiled, that's kinda cool. "Woah, awesome!" Gon said as he glistened at her. "So he's become a master now. I guess time really does fly." She said as she looked at Gon and I.

"So does that mean your pro hunters?" Bisky asked as she peered at us. "Only Kuzuko and I." Gon responded, answering for me.

I took a glance towards killua, remembering what happened back at the Hunter exam. He looked at me briefly as well before turning away.

"Oh! So you two passed the secret exam too?" She asked. Gon and I nodded in return, making her smirk.

"Well, I'm essentially your masters master. So you shouldn't have any problems with me teaching you." She said as she smiled at us three.

I turned and looked at Gon and Killua, wondering what they were thinking.

-

"Wow! You were an examiner for the Hunter exam?!" I said as I gasped at her. I heard killua scoff beside me. "Assuming she's telling the truth." He said.

I only tilted my head at him. "Hm? Why would she lie about that?" I asked, turning to him. He only sighed. "Your so gullible, it's scary.." he said as he narrowed his eyes at me, causing me to fume.

Bisky then walked in front of killua, pointing him in his chest. "Your a stubborn little boy." Bisky said. I snickered slightly, this was kinda funny to watch.

"I like seeing that in kids." She finished off, causing my laughing to subside. 'Bisky is kinda weird..' I thought.

"You said you weren't desperate right? Book." Bisky said, summoning her book. Gon and Killua instinctively backed up, while I just stayed put, not threatened.

"That card.." gon said as we looked at the card she was holding, it being number 673, the little fast monster we had caught earlier.

"Look carefully. The difficulty to obtain is ranked D. It's a normal card that doesn't go into a specified slot." She explained as we all looked at the card.

I noticed killua sweating, he knew that we simply weren't strong enough yet. "The problem is that there are a lot of people who could've obtained this card easily, while you three couldn't." She explained, making me frown, I did catch it after all..

"If you were to run into someone who's stronger and has evil intentions.." She paused, gasping lightly. I too gasped as I had sensed a small amount of bloodlust. "Sit down, pretend that we're chatting." She instructed.

I followed suit, doing as I was told. Bisky looked at me for a second. "You, did you sense it aswell?" She asked, looking at me. I nodded, her eyes widened slightly for a second before speaking.

"There is an enemy behind me. Don't try and sense him out, he will notice." She said. I saw killuas eyes widen for a second. "Wait. How did you and Kuzuko sense him?" He asked, looking at bisky and I.

"He let a tiny bit of bloodlust leak out." She said. I only nodded in agreement. "The enemy let it slip for a second because he saw a bunch of kids." She said, I only sighed, he better not be a creep.

"So he's weak, cause he let it slip slightly." Killua asked confidently. "He immediately concealed it again. It was only the slightest amount of bloodlust. That's why I'm shocked Kuzuko sensed it aswell." She said turning to me with a serious face.

"This means that he's actually very strong and experienced." She finished. I saw killua sulk slightly, I turned my head towards him, wondering what was wrong.

"What should we do?" He suddenly asked, catching bisky by surprise that he was being cooperative.

"What do you think?" Bisky asked. I thought for a second. "The four of us should stick together." Gon said. "Oh? Why do you think that?" Bisky asked, looking at gon

"I'm guessing he tensed up agian cause there are four of us." He said. "So if we all stick together, he might think twice about moving." Gon said.

"I agree."killua said, nodding with gon. "What about you Kuzuko?" Bisky asked as she turned to me.

"I actually had something different in mind. If we split up, we can plan an ambush. But now that you mention it, he already knows there's four of us, so he would take that into consideration." I said as I sighed.

Bisky only closed her eyes. "Well, both of those answers are correct. But, I prefer Kuzukos plan." She said, looking at me.

My eyes widened slightly, she's going with my plan? "How about, Kuzuko and I go off on our own, he's likely to follow us since we're little girls." She said.

I nodded, sounds fair enough to me. "Kuzuko and I will go south, and you two will go north. Walk five hundred meters without concealing your presence, aim for that pillar." She said as we all turned and Looked at a nearby stone.

"Once you two get there, enable zetsu and rush back." She finished explaining.

"Okay, so stalk the stalker-" before killua could finished, I gasped lightly as bisky had slapped him.

"Fine then be that way!" She yelled standing up. "We will just leave since you don't want us here!" She yelled, giving me a signal to get up.

"Bye bye!" Bisky yelled as we both started walking away. "Yeah get lost! We didn't like you anyways!" I heard killua yell from behind me.

Bisky and I walked for a while, I knew the man was following us since it was obvious. "So where to now?" Bisky asked, trying to make conversation.

"We should head to Masadora and trade some of these cards for Jenny." I recommended, following the act.

I gasped as the man had dashed twords bisky and I, cutting one of her pigtails off. "Kuzuko stand back, only intervene if I tell you too." Bisky instructed.

I nodded as I jumped back, getting on top of a rock, a safe distance from the man.

I cut it! I cut your hair!" The man giggled. "With my scissor hands!" He laughed, showcasing his scissors.

I only sighed, he couldn't of picked a better name?

I looked down at the rink, wondering how this was going to play out.