Chapter 57

(Spooky season <333)

"When I eat the hair I cut...I can learn things about the owners body that they don't even know about themselves!" The creepy man said.

I gagged as he spoke. 'Nasty.' I thought as I looked at him disgusted, who would voluntarily eat someone's hair..?

"Muscle..tone, potential diseases, and even genetic strengths!" The man said as he shook, basically getting off on this whole thing.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I panicked and turned around, realizing it was just killua and gon, I soon relaxed.

They both looked at me with confusion, before turning back to the man and Bisky. "I will learn everything about your body..beofre I begin to you with it!" He spoke as biskys blond hair stood out of his mouth.

Suddenly he panicked as he looked at her. "57 years old?!" He said as he gaped at her. I only sweat dropped as I knew the man was screwed.

Suddenly, he took of his belt and got in his knees, making my eyes widen slightly. He stood back up shortly after.

"My fighters spirit insists I challenge you to a duel." He said as he got into a fighting position. "So your not just trash after all. Very well." Bisky spoke as she removed her gloves, also getting into a physical position.

I sat up, watching what was happening very closely. This was a good opportunity to see just how strong Bisky actually was.

He charged right at her quickly. He went to go hit her, but bisky moved out of the way and broke his arm in one quick motion, sending him flying over her head. Bisky then turned around and smacked him in the back, making him cough up a foreign substance.

All three of us gasped as the man laid there. "Your lucky. Had this been a battle of nen, I would've killed you." She stated. Gon, Killua and I walked twords her.

"During that battle, what did you see first?" She questioned us as we walked in her direction.

"Him charging right at you." I answered. "The guy being flipped through the air." Gon said.

"Same with gon." Killua answered. Bisky then spoke. "If he were an in game character, he'd have a ranking of D in terms of difficulty." She said.

All of us tensed, as sweat rolled down our faces

All of us tensed, as sweat rolled down our faces. Her opponent wasn't weak by any means, and she's ranking him at difficulty D.

"It would've been an instant game over for you three." She said. I only nodded, she was right, we weren't prepared for this.

"That would make it the second time I've seen you barely escape death." Bisky stated. I gritted my teeth, I didn't want my friends to die.

"Mrs bisky.. "gon stated. I simply sighed, I need to get stronger so I can protect them. "Just call me bisky, but if you insist on honorifics, call me lady bisky!" She said as she clasped her hands together.

"I'll just call you hag." Killua mumbled, causing him to get smacked by her agian. I only sighed as I walked up to him, giving my hand to him once more as I scoffed.

"Quit pissing her off!" I half yelled as bisky and gon talked. "Tch whatever. She's just an old hag." Killua muttered as he held my hand, dragging me back to gon and Bisky, not letting go.

"There's a heel that can only be found here." Bialy stated and killua and I walked up. "Specified slot 81, blue planet." She finished. I'm guessing that's the reason why she's here in the first place.

I noticed killua was still holding my hand, I didn't let go either as I blushed briefly, not used to it. "What about you three? Why are you here?" Bisky asked, eyeing killua and I.

"We're here to clear the game obviously." Killua muttered as he held his cheek in his other hand. "Actually, his dad made the game!" I said as I smiled. Biskys eyes opened wide.

"Your dad made it?!" She yelled looking at gon. "I'm looking for my dad, so I thought the game might contain a clue." Gon explained.

"Who's your dad?" Biskys asked. "Ging Freecss." He casually said, causing bisky to fumble a bit. "Ging?! He's famous!" She said.

I only smiled softly at the twos interaction. Not noticing my grip on killuas hand to tighten slightly. I heard a small gasp from beside me as I looked at killua.

He was blushing as he looked away from me, gritting his teeth as he tried to stay calm. I only smiled at this too.

"Bisky..if you'd be willing to postpone your treasure hunt, please teach us nen!" Gon said, catching killua and I's attention.

"So you've finally come around? I'm no softy like wing." She explained. I felt killua drag me to the two, now next to gon.

"Are you ready?" Bisky asked. "Yes!!"

"What about you two?" Bisky then asked, turning to us. I let go of his hand as I looked at bisky. "Me too, please teach me nen!" I said as she smiled. "What about you?" She asked, looking at killua, I too turned around and looked at him.

"I'll be fine." He stated. Beofre any of us could respond, the unconscious man on the floor started coughing, startling me.

"I forgot he was there!" I half yelled. "Take out your cards!" Bisky instructed.

"I'm going to give you a chance. You must evade thier attacks for two weeks! If your successful, I'll let you go. If not and your unconscious or can't walk, I'll kill you." Bisky said with pure malice at the end, causing me to shiver slightly.

"I just have to avoid thier attacks? Doesn't matter what I do to them..?" He weakly said as he looked at us.

"Sure. But theirs one rule, you aren't allowed to leave this crater. If you break this rule and leave, I'll kill you." She stated agian.

I only sighed, this probably means for us too. "What about us?" Killua asked, basically reading my thoughts. "The same goes for you. If you leave or fail to defeat him after two weeks, you'll be punished." She said. I only sighed, I don't want to think about what kind of punishments she's come up with.

"your your the bounty hunter binolt, right?" Biskys asked. "Yeah.." he weakly said as he put his scissor belt back on.

"He also has a bounty on himself. He's a brutal murderer. Begin!" She said as we all looked at him, this hopefully goes well.