Chapter 66

"It's fine Asta..give them two cards." A man from the girls team said, ending the fight between us temporarily.

"Atleast one person in that group can think straight." I said, sighing. "What?! I had no problem with giving them cards!" She yelled back, equally as frustrated at them.

"But those kids are trying to pick a fight!" She yelled, making us all sweat drop in return. She's the one fighting here, not us.

"Your the one picking a fight!" Killua stood up and yelled, I smirked as I too stood up. "Yeah! Maybe you shouldn't have been weird twards them!" I yelled, gagging at seeing how she acting around gon and killua, what a pedo! And she still has the courage to move her breasts!

"Hey let's leave! I don't want to team up with these people!" Killua yelled at gon and bisky, bisky only sighed as she spoke.

"Now now, I know how you feel, it's frustrating." She said.  "But given the circumstances.." gon trailed off, making killua growl in anger.

"Hmph. Fine I'll just take Kuzuko and leave." He said, grabbing my arm momentarily. "Unfortunately as much as I'd love to do that, they are right.." I sighed, wanting to leave but we couldn't.

He grumbled as he sat back down.

-

Gon explained genthru abilities for me since I really didn't feel like doing it. All of us were a lot closer now as the others listened in.

"Genthrus abilities are countdown and little flower. So it's best to keep your distance from him." Gon explained.

"Seriously..? He got me.." the woman from before stated as she sweated, looking very uncomfortable.

"Same here! He touched me when we were making a deal." A man said, sweating and looking nervous.

I coughed, gathering the attention of everyone. "Listen. I had a bomb on me and it was activated and counting down actively. The only way you can remove this bomb and live, is to touch the bomber himself and say "I cought the bomber." Other than that, your screwed." I explained, seeing the faces of these people pale even more.

"Don't worry though. I've done some research and it seems like these bombs only activate when he wants it too, hence why you don't have a bomb on you at the moment. So there's still time to de activate it." I said.

Something then hit me in the back of the head, killua stood over me, looking frustrated. "Moron why would you tell them! We could've gotten more cards out of them!" Killua yelled.

I only sighed as I rubbed my head. "That would've only started another fight." Gon said as he interrupted.

"Did you know there are two ways to cast spells?" The woman spoke, becoming very serious all of a sudden.

"Yeah, I did." Gon said. The woman then continued. "A spell card is used up the moment you speak the spell." She said.

"Get on with it." I said, furrowing my brows at her. She growled before speaking agian, this time more frustrated.

"It's possible to keep reusing a spell." She said, making everyone look at her in shock. "For example, you know how a list of players you've met appears if you put steal in your binder?" She said.

"If you remove the card without pressing the enter button, the spell card isn't used up." She said, making us gasp lightly.

"I've never tried that." Killua said as he looked at gon and I. "Yeah. I didn't even think about faults the game may have." I said, agreeing with him.

"You can buy all B rank specified slot cards at the trade shop. Simply, you just need to buy from the same trade shop over fifty times." She said, making my head hurt. Why is she all of a suddenly now spitting lots of info?!