Chapter 2

THE OTHER BROTHER

As you may know just like I had made a connection with Mattheo Riddle I've made a connection with Tom (Mattheo's older brother) who I had the opportunity to meet when I was at a party this year, 6th year to be precise.

Sirena was helping me with my make up. We were getting ready to go to the party downstairs. Mikayla Zabini organized a party for Natasha Nott. She turned 18 this year. Since she was well known among the Slytherin students and basically all of Hogwarts, Sirena and I are going to attend.

"You look stunning! Cherry, I swear to Merlin if you don't hook up with someone tonight.." I raised my hand to silence her. Sirena thinks I'm a virgin because she's never seen me with a guy. Lately, she's been trying to pair me up with a bunch of men.
    I am not a virgin, but I'm not a public whore like she is.
"I'll see what I can do," I say then laugh.

Later that night after a few drinks and dances. I began to feel someone staring at me from afar. I looked at this mystery guy who looked at me staring into the eyes. He was giving me looks. I gave him a few looks and before I knew it he had me corner.

   "Do you want to fuck me?" He says in a flirty tone while he has me trapped between him and the wall. I smirked and pulled him closer by his belt.
"Yes. I do" he didn't waste time and guided us to a small closet. I was used to one-night stands but I never had sex in a broom closet. I didn't mind since I was needy and I knew I wasn't going to talk to him ever again.
Once we were inside the closet he pushed me to the wall and kissed my neck.
   He pulled my panties down and his hand started to touch me in a slow soft way. he got my clit and rub a small circle on it.
"Fuck" I breathed out. He kissed my neck and collarbone. I was ready for him and he knew this since I heard him unbuttoning his pants and belt. 
  He positioned himself in my entrance, my leg on his side, and looked at me.

"Are you on birth control?"
"Obviously" he only needed those words to push inside of me. I felt him deep inside of me. He didn't even let me adjust when he started to move fast and hard. He kissed my neck again
"Fuck, you feel good" he breathed out. I bit my lip when I felt myself reaching my climax. Tom pushed one, two, and three times before filling me up. He was slightly shaking and so was I.  He pulled away and got dressed. He looked at me "Good job" and he left after that.
   I didn't feel offended because I liked the way he fucked me. But then I knew he was Mattheo's brother. So whenever I see Tom now we only exchange a few looks or words and that's it.

  I got out of my daydream and faced Sirena.
"Are you done eating? I feel like taking a nap "
She looks at me
"You can go... I need to do something first" I saw the way she looked at Mattheo. I didn't mind.
"Okay," I stood up and walked towards my dorm.

When I reached my dorm I lay on my bed leaving my bag on the floor. I look at the ceiling and think about Sirena. She was to say less a hoe.
She gets whoever she wants. I love her but knowing Mattheo is her next fuck toy. Kinda bothered me. I kept reminding myself that I didn't mind and tried to go to sleep.

I don't mind.

When I opened my eyes again I saw dark. Shit that always happens to me when I'm going to take a nap during the day and end up sleeping for more time than I wanted to. I look at the clock. It was 11:45 pm. I groan I didn't even do my homework. Well, it's not like I had my parents to care. I stood up and changed my clothes into more comfortable ones.

I began doing my homework that was due tomorrow and I got out of my room to go to the common room since I was bored and I had nothing else to do. Besides I had energy.
I looked around the common room it seemed empty so I took a sit in front of the fire. I sat on the floor and threw small pieces of paper into the fire watching it slowly burn.

"You know there are couches" his voice made me turn around and look up at him. I rolled my eyes slightly.
"I like the floor," I say throwing a piece of paper into the fire.
"Why?"
"I like sitting on something hard then soft" I looked at him smirking. He knew what I meant he only chuckled and took a sit next to me.
"Mattheo told me you two had a project together?" Tom said throwing a small piece of paper into the fire just like I did.
"Mhm," I say looking at the fire
"Mhm? That's not a proper answer"
"It's just a project"
"He isn't the one to do projects"
"He'll do this one"
"What makes you think that?"
"Because I'm his partner" Tom seemed to think of a comeback but he slightly laughed.

"Mhm," he said.
"Why are you here?" I ask in a soft voice not wanting to be loud in case we get in trouble for being out of bed.
"Couldn't sleep" I stayed quiet, this was the longest conversation we'd had since the hook-up.
"Why not?" I say looking at him
"I don't know" I knew he didn't want to tell me the truth. I don't blame him we barely know each other.

"Mattheo says he hangs out with you almost every day," he says after a minute of silence
"We do, yes" he nods and looks at me
"Are you planning on fucking him as well?"
I looked at him my breath became a little faster. I laughed slightly.
"No... I don't see him like that" Actually that was true. I've never seen Mattheo that way. Maybe because I know him and it would be weird to ruin our 'friendship'.
"Are you sure about that?" He says eyes studying me.
"Of course," I say almost immediately. I didn't even get the chance to think about my answer when it came out of my mouth.
Tom grabbed my thigh for a small second. His touch brought me memories. That's when I realized he never kissed me when we did it.
"Good to know," he says I smiled and asked
"You don't kiss when you fuck?"

He pulled away from me and frowned.
"What?"
"The night we did it, you never kissed me"
"You wanted me to kiss you"
"No, but-."
"Then it shouldn't matter. It was just a fuck" I stayed in silence and nodded. It was true it was just a fuck. But I felt slightly embarrassed and humiliated so I stood up and he almost immediately did the same
"What's wrong?" He asked almost worried
"I'm going to my dorm"
"Okay," he nodded.
We stood there looking at each other for a moment. My heart for some reason was beating faster I had to look away.

"Good night"
"Good night Manson" With that I turned around and left to my room.
When I reached my dorm and lay on my bed I thought of what I felt when I was with Tom. I felt nervous and excited. It was as if he was my little crush.

But that can't be I don't know him. Yet.