Chapter 52

GASPING FOR AIR

I'm impressed by how things went yesterday. Mattheo did a good job at persuading people to join and even though we are not powerful yet, I feel like one day we will be unstoppable.

That small sense of Happiness doesn't take away the fact that I'm still going to my parents trial, to be honest, that's something I've been trying to avoid. Each time I think of seeing my parents after a long time I feel like I'm not good enough. They've done so much and I'm just Cherry.

I heard someone knocked on my door taking me away from my train of thoughts. It was Saturday so my plans were stay in my dorm and sleep until I get hungry then repeat.
With a groan I stand up from my bed and walk towards my door only to see Mattheo already smiling down at me.

"What do you want?" I say with annoyance
"I know where Bellatrix lives now. And for that I want to celebrate my first accomplishment of my plans...with you" he says smiling at me. I felt my chest warming up. He was here to share something important with me. That was something so considerate. Tom never did that.
So without a second thought I let Mattheo come inside my dorm.

He looks around my place then looks at me.
"You know each time I come here, I feel like I want to stay, your room is cozy" he says now taking a sit in the edge of my bed.
"Where's Bellatrix?" I asked ignoring his previous comment. He looks at me and says
"A small village in Transylvania" he says looking at my eyes. I felt a small tickling in my chest making me walk towards him.

"Good job Mattheo. You're acting like a true boss" I say teasingly. Since we both assume he is not the heir. He only chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully.
Then in a matter of a few seconds Mattheo stood up turn us making my back lay on the bed with him on top of me,kissing my lips passionately.

I was in my pijama short and a strap shirt, with no bra. I couldn't resist but moan against his mouth. Then he slowly pulled away from the kiss.
I didn't realized I was holding him close by having my legs tightly around his waist.
"We can be together now?" He asked while kissing down my neck.
"Why are you doing this?" I breathed out. He huffed and looks at me
"Because I want you... Tom knows we're friends"
He says trying to convince me to be with him, but I know Tom. And even though I don't care about his  feelings. I don't think me with Mattheo is a good thing for me to do.

I don't want another relationship I want casual.

"Can we talk about this another day?" I asked pulling him close to me by the collar of his shirt.
"Okay..." he says stand up leaving me confused.
"What are you?..." I got silenced by Mattheo suddenly grabbing his wand from one of his pockets. He gave it a wave and then my dorm became dark with some candles on. I also noticed that I was now naked in front of him.

I look at him surprised
"What kind of magic is that?" I say amused . He walks closer to me taking his own shirt off letting me see his v line and those marked abs. I could feel myself getting wet at the sight of him being dominant.
"Dark magic I learned from a book" he says getting on his knees and pulling me closer to the edge of the bed until my legs were around his head. My breath stopped for a second waiting for him to begin but he wasn't going to go easy on me.

"You're the only woman I'll be on my knees for" he says softly caressing my clit with his index finger making me whimper at the contact.
Then with that same finger he slowly put it inside of my dripping pussy , teasing me even more.

While he moved his finger in and out of me he kissed my thigh leaving mark. I moaned when I felt his mouth on me finally licking my clit at fast pace. His tongue was going up and down  so fast on my clit I moan so loud.

"Oh my!" I moaned arching my back but with his left hand  he made me lay back down completely again. My legs wanted to close but I know he wouldn't want me to. Tom always wanted my legs open. So I kept them open for Mattheo.

Tom.

This was different with Tom. He was a little bit more rough and  slower with his tongue movements and somehow I enjoyed that.
"Slow" I whimper. Mattheo looks at me confused but obey me slowing down and now sucking and adding a second finger.

I close my eyes, this felt better. Not like Tom did it but Mattheo was close enough. Tom used to be good with his fingers more than his tongue. I remember the times Tom made me squirt just by his fingers and nothing else.
"Your fingers faster" I moaned. Then again Mattheo did what I asked for.

He pumped his fingers deeper and faster while licking me softly. Just like Tom use to do. I close my eyes again and let myself enjoy the moment.

I arched my back again this time taking Mattheo hands away preventing him from making lay down. Tom knew how much I loved arching my back since it makes me take out my ecstasy, I know Tom loved that too because he took that as a sing I was enjoying what he used to do.

I focused back on Mattheo who kept on going. I was close I can feel myself getting close. But something was missing. The talk. Tom used to say sexy things to me, he always used to say things to me, like 'yeah take me like that' or 'I love how you taste my love' But I can't ask Mattheo to do that.

Im trying to finish. Im trying so hard but my brain is playing tricks on me. What the hell is wrong with me?. I had no choice but to...
"Ahh god! Yes! ... ahh Mattheo!! Okay... okay I'm done" I moaned making myself sound breathless just as if I had a real orgasm.

Mattheo gets up and lick his lips looking at me.
Then he puts his shirt back on. I thought something else was going to happen but he only looked at me and said
"Im not Tom" he said looking at me. I frown pretending to be clueless
"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him.
"You guided me... you told me to do what he used to do. But guess what.... You fucking get yourself together Manson because I'm not going to be begging a fucking whore like you... and don't try to act all clueless you manipulative bitch, you know very well you are not what you pretend to be"

With that he left my dorm slamming the door on his way out.