Chapter 45

TOM

I got out her dorm and I let a sob come out of my mouth. I felt destroyed. I wanted to go back in there and hold her. Tell her I didn't meant it. But she doesn't love me like I love her.

I go to my dorm,I see Mattheo already awake playing his guitar. He looks up at me, he sees my tears , he quickly stops playing and walked towards me to hold me.

Then I collapsed, I collapsed in my brothers arms.

He caressed with my hair just like how I did to him when we were kids. When I was a kid I used to tell Mattheo that when you caress the  hair of someone sad or hurt, it distracts them from their pain. I remember each time he fell down the bicycle when he was a kid and he started crying he caressed his own hair to feel better.

Now look at me, crying in his arms. For a girl who didn't appreciated me. Who didn't value me. Was I so stupid for me to not see it before?

"What happened?" He says , I stepped back and sit on his bed. I felt my face wet because of the amount of tears.
"I broke up with Cherry" I managed to say
"Why?" He asked sitting next to me
"I wanted to marry her, have a family, you know... I love her... but she didn't wanted that... I-I thought, it was for the best... that way I won't have to be with someone who doesn't see a future with me... she could of cheat on me at any moment because she doesn't care about this relationship, I bet she already did."
I say. While Mattheo only looked at me
"You think she cheated?" He says, I look down at the floor.
"I mean, Im no accusing her, but her and Judah... I never liked him, and you should of heard her! It sounded as if she didn't care at all about our relationship!" I say look back at him .

"So you broke up with her because she didn't wanted a future? Not because she cheated?" He asked once more
"Yes... why? Did she cheat on me? Is there something you know Brother?" I asked. I got extremely worried now, perhaps Mattheo knows something. Perhaps Mattheo saw Cherry with someone else.
"No.. but as you said, her and Judah... we would never know...but hey! She is not good enough for you, she wasn't the best girlfriend"

I stayed in silence and nodded. I lay back on his bed, I grabbed a pillow and hug it. Then I began to cry again. I felt Mattheo standing up I look at him.
"Where are you going?" I asked
"Hogsmade, I have a date with Sirena"

I began to cry again, Cherry and I could be walking down to Hogsmade together. I could buy her chocolates or any other sweets she likes.

"Do you need anything?" Mattheo asked putting on his jacket.
"Butter beer" I groaned against the pillow. The last thing I heard was the door closed behind me. Then I was all alone.

MATTHEO

I got out my dorm and walked towards Cherry dorm. I knock a few times and then she opened the door. She was wearing a big white shirt with only her panties. She looks beautiful. She looked like she was crying too.

"Can I come in?" I asked , she only glared at me and closed the door in my face.
I rolled my eyes and knocked again.
"What?!" She asked when she harshly opened the door.

"So you guys are done huh? Can I broke up with Sirena now?" I asked smiling at her. It was a fake smile and she knows
"You. Are. A. Bitch" she says glaring at me.
"Can I come in?" I asked ignoring her insult.
"No"
"Please" i say giving her puppy eyes I know she hates
"Fuck you" she once again closed the door in my face.