Chapter 61

MATTHEO

It was hard to travel with no money, or food to keep me feeling with energy.
I had slept on places i never imagined I would sleep on.
I even had to steal things from others just so I could sell them and get money.

It was hard for me to make it.
But I did.

I'm in Transylvania. In the village in which I will find Bellatrix Lestrange.

Is 12:35pm. Is early for me to make an appearance. I have to admit that I also feel extremely anxious. Knowing that I can meet my possible real mother is a big deal, and not just that, Bellatrix Lestrange is one of the most powerful witches of the wizardry world.
She has my respect.

I began to walk around the village, this village was almost empty and small full with muggles . I wonder why Bellatrix would of liked living here to begin with. 
     Still this is a nice place.

Tom

It was 12:35pm I was done with my classes for the day and now I can do whatever I want.
That is ... going to the black lake.
   That's my second favorite place to be in, my first favorite place is the room of requirements but since today is a sunny day (a very strange weather for this place) I decided to enjoy it.

I walked towards the black lake. On my way there I took my time to appreciate the sky, the sound of the wind, the warmth of the sun around me. I enjoy life.
  Knowing that Mattheo is not here to continue his evil plans makes me feel at ease.
I know he is not smart enough to create another empire without my help.
   He never had the capacity to think for himself.

So I know that this world is safe of another dark time.

Once I reached the black lake I stop in my tracks when I see a figure I know .
Cherry was here . She was laying on the grass looking up at the sky , deep in thought.
That was my chance to get away. But I didn't.
Instead I look at her.
  Then she looks at me.

"Stalking me now?" She says with a nonchalant tone. I try to not show any emotion and reply to her with my unbothered tone.
"Why should I? You're not that important" I say harshly , she only chuckles at my reply and looks at the sky again.
"Have you talked to your brother?" She asks.
I feel that jealousy in me again. Not only she cheated on me with my own brother, but she still has the nerve to ask me about him.
"No" I say my short answer with a attitude I didn't wanted to show.
  "Me neither" she says. That somehow surprised me. I thought after everything they've been through they would of at least gotten closer by know.

"May I ask why?" I say out of curiosity. She looks at me again, this time slowly sitting up straight.
"Because I didn't replied to his letters" she said.
What's that supposed to mean? Didn't she wanted to talk to my brother? Did she felt guilty of what she'd done to me? Was she still in love with me? No no Tom. You are going to make her pay. Not fall for her again.
   "If you miss him you should of replied" I say nonchalantly.
"I don't miss him" she says now standing up and walking towards me as if I was her prey .
"You don't? That's hard to believe" I say
"Believe it" she says firmly.

I look at her straight in the eyes. She was different. She looks like she hasn't been able to sleep this past days. I won't lie. I haven't slept  either. But her? This wasn't her thing to do. She was always strong and resilient.

"Are you ready for your parents trial?" I ask without thinking. She steps back slightly and looks at the floor for a second before looking at me again.
"Yes... yes I am. I know what I'm going to say... I know what I want" she says confident of her reply.
"I hope is that you don't want such a dangerous people out again?" I say ,
"They're not dangerous... they're my parents!" She raises her voice at me slightly. I step closer to her
"Those parents were not here for you never in your live! You were living in a orphanage! Where were they when you needed them?" I say with a cold tone.
"At least I have both of my parents alive" that made me step back.

I look at her with disgust and disappointment. Once again. She shows her true colors.
This is cherry the cold hearted woman. The woman who would do anything on her power to bring you down. The player. The woman of the lies.

"How dare you say that?" I say in a low voice
"No... how dare you say those words about my parents! They're good people I know it!" She says raising her voice at me
"THEYRE NOT GOOD PEOPLE!" I yelled at her
"You never met them!" She yells back
"They've killed people! ... they were not good"
"STOP... stop .. stop I don't want to hear you talk anymore. ... *she steps closer to me looking intimidating *  I refuse to argue again with you because of them.... Now tell me what's going on between you and Nila?" She says to me with her jaw clenched while looking at me in the eyes.

I felt a new feeling now.
I feel lust for her.

"Why do you ask?" I say in a mocking tone
"Because I heard you two had a date... I couldn't just forget about it" she says. The truth of me and Nila was that she was my best friend. I could never see her as something else. But if that meant making Cherry jealous? I would definitely fuck Nila just to see Cherry dying of jealousy.
   "We're friends" I say nonchalantly . She rolled her eyes in annoyance
"I'm not stupid" she says
"You are" I say and she looks at me with anger.

"Did you fucked her?" She asked getting closer to me and looking straight at my eyes.
"No" I say. I should have said yes. I should have lie and made her feel bad. But I can't and I have my reasons.
  "Good" she says and steps back. Now I'm the one who steps closer.
"But I want to fuck you. Right now... here.... I don't care if anyone sees us.... I want you.... Just for today"

She laughs.

She laughs at my words.
"You think I'm a whore?! You think I'll let you fuck me just because you're horny?" I stay quiet for a second and think of her question.

"Yes" I say confident of my answer. She comes closer to me and looks at me with rage.
"Fuck you tom"
"Come one.... You fucked two man at the same time.... Why wouldn't you fuck me in a public place?... that's what you are right?... you're a whore"  I say letting out my anger and resentment in that moment. I wonder if that was to harsh . I was about to apologize .
     But then I see her slowly getting on her knees in front me. She looks up at me putting her hair back. Then she says.
"If that's what you think of me that's what I'll be"

Then she starts to undo my belt. My heart was beating faster. She unzip my pants now. My heart was beginning to beat even faster than before. This was insane. This girl was insane.
  I was even hard . I couldn't get hard when I was in this situation. I thought I would like seeing her like this. But I'm not my brother.
  I'm not my father.
I am me.
And I won't humiliate her like this.

"S-stop.. stop Cherry!" I step back and fixed my clothes. I look at her she was still on her knees looking at me confused.
"I-I .... Get up for fuck sake" she stand up and looks at me
"What wrong?" She asked
"Everything is wrong! You are! I am! ... fuck i can't hurt you even though I want to fucking murder you with my bare hands! ... I wish I could fucking use you like the slut you are! But I can't!.... I can't because I loved you!... fucked Cherry you-.."

I feel her lips on mine. The taste of her lips on mine was something i didn't know how much I actually missed her. I hate her so much . But I loved her too.
  I think I would never stop loving her.
Our lips moved softly, it was a slow kiss, we both knew this is what we needed , so we made it go longer , until we both pulled away at the same time.

We looked at each other. For a whole minute.  We don't say a word. We just stay there thinking of the mistake we had just done.
Then I decide to speak.
"Good luck with your parents trial" I say before I turn around and walk away from her.

I walked away from my own good.

CHERRY
He walked away after our kiss. As if it meant nothing to him. But for me. It did meant something. It mean that I can get him back.
  We can be happy , because that is what true love is about. We belong together but he needs to see it.
   He's mine , he will always be.

He needs to stop fighting back his own feelings for me. Yes I made some mistakes in the past. But I can change. Mattheo is no longer here. So that means I can be loyal to Tom and do things right this time.
  I can make Tom happy.

He belongs to me.