Chapter 9

SMALL ACCIDENT

It was okay. Life right now was okay. It wasn't perfect but it was okay. If you wish to know about what happened after that little moment between Tom and me. Well, nothing much happened just that he and I are on good terms. As friends.

While Judah and I got closer.

I was expecting to see him today during breakfast. I even brushed my hair today and took a shower in the morning to be fresh and ready for him. But he wasn't at the great hall. I didn't see it as weird because he was probably busy reading. Or maybe he overslept. (Yeah tell yourself that Cherry) Tom on the other hand sat next to me to eat breakfast.

He was in a good mood making what I think was an attempt at jokes. I didn't mind because he was different now. He is trying to get me. I feel special. He made me feel special.

After breakfast, I got Into all of my classes.
And then my nightmare. Potions class with Mattheo. He sat next to me the whole class. Making dirty comments(more like flirty comments) and other not-so-nice comments.

"I didn't see your boyfriend this morning sitting next to you. You think he has someone else?" I ignored him but he kept on going
"Maybe he has someone else. But hey! You're free to fuck my Brother" and again
"You must be devastated knowing he changed you for someone else" That was the last comment I let him say before I looked at him and pulled closer by his tie.

"Listen Riddle. I know that Judah isn't like that. He is not like you" I spat with venom. He smirked
"You think I changed you?"
I glared at him
"That's what it looked like"
"You're wrong. That wasn't the purpose of going out with Umbridge" I rolled my eyes and let go of his tie
"What was the purpose?"
He smirked and shook his hand. Not wanting to tell me why he was with Sirena. That traitor bitch.

After all of my classes, I went to the great hall. My eyes automatically started to search for Judah. He wasn't here at dinner. I started to get worried. I slowly took a sit next to Tom who was sitting in front of Scorpius Malfoy.

"Is everything okay Cherry?" Tom said showing that he cared. I looked at him
"Have you seen Judah?" He shakes his head
"No, why?" I told him I hadn't seen him all day. When Tom was about to speak the great hall door burst open. And then there he was. He walked towards the table and took a sit far away from us.

I couldn't stay here and not talk to him. So I stood up ignoring Tom's calls.
Once I was next to Judah (to his left) I say
"Where were you all day?" I went straight to the point. He played with his food and said
"I was busy"
"Busy? Busy with someone?" I say. He knew what I meant and he shook his head but not looking at me.
"Judah look at me" he shakes his head again and eats(he was acting like a fucking kid)
"Judah look at me" I repeat. He shakes his head and with a shaky breath he said
"Go away please" I frown at his words. And then I say
"Snape you better look at me now" That was it. I know he hated it when I called him by his last name(he felt like I didn't like him) he reluctantly looked at me and I gasped.

I cover my mouth. I wanted to cry.

Someone had punched him in his eye(right eye) and his lip was bruised. He had bruises on the right side of his face. And his hands I looked at his hands he had scars. Knife scars.

"Judah. Who did this?" I say fighting the urge to cry. He looked away and thought for a minute
"No one. It's fine" That's when it hit me. Judah was scared. He was scared of what might happen to him if he said who did this to him.
"Judah tell me."
"I can't" he looked at me. He wanted to cry. and then he looked down at the table. I followed his gaze and saw HiM.

Mattheo.

He was making out with Sirena. But I wanted to be sure before I made a move.

"Thing one of thing two?" I asked clenching my fist.
"No. Nothing." He said worried
"Answer me for fuck sake Judah!!"
"Thing two"

I stood up and walked towards them I pushed Sirena off Mattheo. She fell to the floor. Mattheo stood up but I pointed my wand at his neck

"You fucker!" I yelled at him. He mockingly raised his hands in surrender
"Wow. What did I do now Love?"
I pressed my wand harder on his neck. I was aware everyone was watching and I did not care.
"You hurt him." He frowned and smirked
"Your lover? I didn't do anything to him, princess. He was just in my way." He laughed and then I felt a wand (his wand)on my stomach he leaned closer
"Suffer the consequences. Next time I won't be nice to make him live."

I was about to cast 'crucio' when Tom pulled me away and a professor called my name.

"What it's going on Ms. Manson!" Professor Longbottom said
"Riddle hurt a student" Mattheo shakes his head and acts lost as if he is confused
"No sir. She has no evidence she is making false accusations" I glared at him. And his stupid victim voice.
"Do you have evidence?" Professor said to me. I look at Judah
"There he is. Look at him! Mattheo did this to him!" I yelled. I felt Judah move away and that broke me. Professor Longbottom asked Judah if what I said was true.

Judah stayed in silence he looked at me worried.

"No sir. I fell down the stairs" he said not daring to look at my eyes. I felt betrayed heartbroken. I yelled at Judah
"Tell them the truth!!"
He flinched when I yelled at him. Why did he flinch?! I glared at Mattheo.
Whatever he did to my Judah he is going to pay. I'll take my revenge.

"You'll get detention for a month, Ms. Manson"
Oh, fuck that!

I punched Mattheo in the face. Everyone gasped and Sirena cried dramatically.

"You fucking piece of shit!" He yelled at me when he noticed I broke his nose. Tom went to his rescue and I don't blame him. I made Mattheo bleed a lot.

When I look at Judah he quickly cleans a small tear.

Judah my poor Judah. What did Mattheo do to you love?