Chapter 46

JUDAH

It's tonight.

Tonight is the night in which I'll do something out of the rules for the first time. This goes against my values as a person or even as a man.

I'm going to have a one night stand with Daniella Peters.

I'm nervous and anxious, but I think I'll manage to do it. It's not only going to be my first time doing something like this but it's the second time I'm going to be with a girl.
Daniella seems like a a nice girl, I'm honored she said yes to my proposal.
I just hope nothing will get weird between us.

I'm walking towards the Hufflepuff common room with a small Rose in my hand. I don't know what to do in this cases , I wanted to be respectful so I think giving her a rose is a great idea.

I'm now standing in front of the Hufflepuff door. I look at the door, how am I supposed to go inside? I don't know the password.
I just knock. Hopefully someone will hear me.

The door opened after a few seconds revealing a beautiful girl. Very attractive.
Tall, blonde hair, blues eyes, and I can see she has a nice body.
"Hello?" She says looking at me with curiosity
"Umm hello... is Daniella here?"
She frowns and looks behind me, maybe thinking I have company. Then she looks at the rose in my hand.
"Daniella? Daniella Peters?" She says crossing her arms in front of her.
"Yes. Daniella Peters" I say

She then lets out a chuckle
"You? With Chubby Danny? Really? This must be a fucking Joke" she says rolling her eyes.
I felt my stomach burn in anger, how dare she speak that way of Daniella?
"You're being rude" I say glaring at her.
"Who payed you to be with her? I bet Rosier did, what are you going to do to her? Take pictures of her naked then give them to everyone in hogwarts to see?" She says laughing.

This is the clear example that what is considered "beauty" doesn't matter.

"Please tell Daniella I'm here to pick her up... for our date" I say. She stop laughing then Rolled her eyes. She moved out of the way and let me in.
I look at her
"Upstairs, third door to your left, that's her dorm" then the girl just left me there.
I rolled my eyes and walked towards the stairs.

I followed the instructions of the annoying girl and I reached her dorm.
Again I felt extremely nervous.
I knock on her door.

The door opened and there she is, Daniella was wearing a skirt with a sweater, I must admit she looks cute so adorable.
"I-I bought you this" I say showing her the rose. She covers her nose and I frown in confusion.
"I'm allergic to roses" she says with a muffled voice since she was using her hand as a face mask.

I then look around and since I started to panic, I threw the Rose as far away as possible. Then I look At Daniella.
She started to laugh. I noticed she has a nice laugh. It made me laugh as well.
"I'm sorry I didn't know you were allergic" I say . Then she looks at me directly at my eyes.
"It's okay... umm do you want to stay here? Or should we go to your dorm?"

My stomach hurt in disappointment, I totally forgot I came her to be intimate with her. I just wanted to keep on talking to her.
But that wasn't our deal, sadly.

"Here? If you want?" I say. I noticed she looked at me as if I said the right thing. Maybe she didn't wanted me to take her to the Slytherin common room.
I walked inside her dorm. There is only one bed. That means she doesn't share a dorm.

Her room is well organized, clean and it smells like pineapple. I look at her wall, and that's when I see she has a whole bookshelf like the size of the wall full of books.
But not just any books, she has very advanced books.

Physics, Chemistry and Biology. All muggles subjects.

"You like them?" I turn around when I heard her voice. I didn't realized I was standing just in front of her large bookshelf.
"Yes, very much" I say.then I grabbed one book. It's of Quantum Physics.
"Have you read all of those book?"
She walks towards me
"Yes, all of them...I have them memorized, actually that's my favorite book" she says pointing at the book in my hand.
I smiled at her.

How can she look even more attractive to me now?

"Oh so you're smart?" I say teasingly
"Yes" she says with a confident voice
"Explain Quantum physics in your own words"
I've read many books of Quantum physics. I never fully understood them. So if she gives me an answer I will be surprised.
She looks at me , she raised her chin a little showing confidence then she says
"Quantum physics is a branch of physics that studies the behavior of matter and energy at a very small scale, such as the level of atoms and particles. It is a very abstract and complex field that requires a deep understanding of math and theoretical concepts." She says giving me a smirk like saying 'told you'. I playfully rolled my eyes then I get closer to her after putting her book back in its place.

I look at her while I step closer to her. She didn't stepped back.
"You made it sound easy... what are the key concepts?" I say now being in front of her. She had to look up at me since she is shorter then I am. My heart was beating faster. When she said the answer so confident of herself, it made me go crazy. Her intelligence makes her look sexy.
"That's easy...The key concepts in quantum physics include wave-particle duality, superposition, tunneling, uncertainty principle, and quantum mechanics....." I couldn't help myself.

I pulled her into a kiss. A big long passionate kiss. She kissed me back. I feel so arouse at this moment. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. I won.
I guide us towards the her bed. I didn't stop kissing her. Until I got between her legs. We were still dressed. I pulled away from the kiss. She had blush all over her cheeks and she was breathing heavily. I was panting.

That's when I realized how wrong this is. If I do this, then it would mean I would never see her again.
I want her but not like this.
I want to truly know this smart woman under me.

I stood up, and she sits up looking at me in confusion.
"I'm sorry I can't do this" I say. She looks down at the floor.
"Oh... I get it" she says with a disappointed tone.
"Yeah I can't do it .."
"Yeah, I should of guess this was a joke... I'm fat and ugly... and look at you! I should of known better" she says standing up from the bed and crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"What? No! No, that's not why?" I say getting closer to her.
"Then?" She says looking at me. I Can see her fighting her tears.
"A date... I want a real date, just to get to know each other... truly know each other, please?"
She looks at me and smiles.
"Okay... sorry"
"Don't apologize... just one last thing" she looks at me and nodded
"Tell me how beautiful you are"
"What?" She says in confusion
"I want you to tell me how beautiful you are"

She shakes her head looking down at the floor. I grabbed her chin softly making her look at me.
"Well, I'll tell You... Daniella you are the most beautiful woman in this world"