Chapter 35

DONT PANIC

"Okay! Okay... relax! Tom... you don't mean that" Mattheo says trying to make things get less tense. Mattheo was being fake , I know he just didn't wanted to feel the guilt of being the reason Tom and I broke up. I believe Mattheo is the reason of everything bad happening.

Tom was glaring at him breathing heavily.
"I do.. I can't be with someone who didn't see me as their first choice."
"Tom" I say with a shaky voice.he looked at me and his eyes softened. It seems like Judah noticed this so he once again came to my rescue.
"Guys.. I think we should give them some time alone" Judah says. I noticed how Mattheo grabbed Sirena's hand . My stomach burn in anger.
   But I needed to solve this thing with Tom.
I can't loose him. I got extremely attached to his love.

The door closed and then it was just Tom and I.
We didn't say a word. I was expecting him to say he was sorry that he didn't meant it. But he didn't. I felt disappointed when I didn't see him in his knees begging for my forgiveness and love.

"I... didn't meant it. Tom what happened with Mattheo was a long time ago... yes. I didn't liked you at first.. but Tom believe me, I like you so much, I can't loose you over some silly thing" Tom only glared at me. I Can tell he was trying not to cry.
"Stuck with me?" He says firmly
"That's not a bad thing, It's one the greatest thing that ever happened to me." I say softly trying to sound sincere.
Tom groaned and closed his eyes for a small second.

"I love you Cherry" he says after a minute. He then looks directly at my eyes. I smiled at him.
"I can't loose you either.." he says walking towards me. I step closer to him until we are hugging each other.
I felt relieved when I felt his arms around me. I kiss his cheek and when I try to pulled away. I just felt him hugging me tightly.
"Tom?" I say . He was putting more pressure. I felt my back cracked
"Tom" I say forcefully trying to pull away. He only hugged me tighter I felt the air in my lungs decrease.
"Apologize" he whispered against my ear.
"All you are saying it's pure shit, if you don't apologize I won't believe you" he whispered again. He  grabbed the back of my neck pressing harder not letting me go. He made me look at him.

"Come on.. apologize" I felt a small tear of happiness. He is begging for my apologies. He truly cares about me.
"I'm truly sorry" I say looking at his yes, he looked down at my lips. Then suddenly he kissed me passionately. I kissed him back immediately. I pulled him closer by his neck. While he began to kiss me even more . I moaned against his lips when he suddenly touched me, teasing Me. I felt myself getting soaked just by a simple touch of his. We pulled away at the same time when the door burst open. Mattheo ruined this again.
"So two are back together?" He says to Tom
"Yes." Tom says firmly.Mattheo looks at me and slightly shakes his head in disagreement. It seems Tom didn't noticed.
"I'm happy for you two..."
Judah then joined the conversation.
"I don't want more fight in my house" he says in a series way.

"Snape! You got a letter" Sirena says also entering the room. Judah frowns in confusion and grabbed the letter from Sirena hand.
"I'm invited to the Zabini's ball... Albus invited me... is any of going? It's in two days" he asked . Mattheo crossed his arms in front of his chest
"Tom and I got invited... we are going... I'm taking Sirena as my date" he says that last part looking at me. So I say
"Tom is taking me" Tom rolled his eyes but smiled. I know he hates being interrupted when we're making out.
"We aren't going" Tom says. And I look at him in confusion
"Why not?" I asked Tom. He looks at me
"We don't need to go"
"I want to go"
"Then go with someone else.." he says laying on the bed.
"Okay.. Judah is taking me" I say. Judah looked at me like saying 'don't involve me'. Tom look at Judah
"Are you taking my girlfriend Judah?" Tom says in a serious tone.
"Ummm... please don't put me in the middle" Judah says leaving the room. I huffed in annoyance.

I walked towards Tom and straddling him. He looked at me, I felt him getting hard under me.
"I want to go" I say.
"No"
We heard Mattheo clear his throat
"We are going to sleep in the living room... you two don't make noise" he says pulling Sirena with him, I noticed the boner he had. He got hard just by seeing me in this position with his brother.
I look back at Tom. He was already looking at me.
"I want to go" I say once again. Tom's hand went up the side of my body until his hand rested in my breast. He squeezed slightly and played with my nipple.
"We'll go if you do something for me.." he says pulling my shirt up with I gladly let him take off. I wasn't wearing a bra so I was half naked in front of him.
"What? Sex? Really?" I say pretending not to be extremely excited. I like when Tom makes love to me. He really knows how to pleasure me.
"No..." he says looking at me. I frowned in confusion.
"Then what do you want?" I asked
"Let me go through your memories"  I suddenly started to panic. I stood up and put on my shirt.
Tom stood up as well. Looking at me , studying me just like he used to do before. I see the manipulative and cold Tom I first met. Still I know I can't show him my memories , he can see the wrong things I've done. I won't ever let him see me as a cheater, because that's not who I am. I just made a few mistakes I don't regret.

"Why won't you let me see your memories?" He asked in a cold tone.
"Why?" I asked glaring at him.
"I want to trust you" he says. I chuckle I'm disbelief.
"Are you serious?"
"Yes." I step closer to him.
"I won't let you do that"
"What are you hiding?" He asked
"Nothing"
"Then let me see your memories!!" He says yelling to my face. He was red in anger, glaring at me. So I decided to show him what he wanted to see.
"Do it"

I felt a pain in my head. He was penetrating my mind. Luckily I know how to manipulate my memories. When Tom looked for the day Mattheo confessed his feelings to me. I didn't change anything since it wasn't as suspicious. But then he started to look for more interactions between Mattheo and I.
  He then tried to see when Mattheo first kissed me, of course I just made Tom see, that I made Mattheo leave my dorm before the kiss happened. Then the day of the kiss on the neck, I just showed him the part in which Mattheo wanted me to apologize to Tom because he was worried.
  Lastly the day of the party. I made Tom see Mattheo joining me in the Bathroom telling me he was so waisted he fucked a girl in public, I made our interaction seem friendly no sexual tension between us.

Tom finally stop going through my head. I felt myself dizzy for a small second. The I heard sobbing . Tom was sitting in the edge of the bed crying while looking down at the floor.I kneeled in front of him and looked at him.
"Tom.." I say softly caressing his cheek
"I love you Cherry... I don't want to loose you... I'm sorry" my heart began to beat faster , im happy. This is how I wanted Tom. Weak, vulnerable, loyal to me. This is how things are supposed to be.
"I love you too Tom."