Chapter 43

TOM

I woke up with no energy. Yesterday night was one of the worst night of my life.
I couldn't stop crying. Cherry is so cruel, and it's all my fault.

I'm not good enough.

Mattheo never came back last night , perhaps because he stayed with Sirena. So I was all alone.
I won't expect  Cherry to come to  me and apologize for her behavior. Because I'm the one who is wrong. Right?

Still today I'm planning to do something for my Cherry. I will organize a romantic date. I feel like we need some alone time to sort things out.
I don't like arguing with her. I don't like when her beautiful eyes looks at me with anger and annoyance instead of love and passion.

Currently I'm getting ready to go get some breakfast. I look myself in the mirror fixing my tie, making it look perfect. As the head boy I must look professional.
   Mattheo comes inside the room with a look I can't describe.
"Are you alright?" I asked looking at Mattheo, he looks at me but stays quite.
"Are you alright?!" I asked again. He sits on the edge of his bed and looks down at the floor.
"Yes I'm alright" he says. I wasn't convinced of his answer. So I decided to ask him more questions.

"Did you had a argument with Sirena?" I ask. I believe that can be one of the reason of why Mattheo is serious.
"Umm yes" he said. I nodded, not asking more questions. I know Mattheo will tell me the real problem later, if he doesn't feel comfortable now then I guess I'll wait until he is.

I couldn't waste time with my brother, so I left him alone. Maybe he did needed some alone time.

I walked through the busy corridors towards the Great hall. I know Cherry was going to be there, she must be there.

Luckily for me, I see her sitting next to Judah, both of them having their breakfast. I began to approach them. I took a sit a cross from them, facing Cherry.
"Hello, Goodmorning." I say looking at Cherry.
"Morning" she said with a tired voice. She seems tired. Perhaps she didn't had a goodnight sleep.
"Umm I got class... see you later guys" says Judah, to then leave the great hall.

Once Judah left, I look at Cherry and give her a smile.
"You look beautiful" I say holding her hand. She looks up at me and sighs she didn't moved her hand away and that makes me feel relieved.
"Thank you for lying" she says looking at my eyes. I felt my heart beating faster when her dark eyes looked at mine.
"I'm not lying...I have another surprise for you" I say excitement radiating out of me. She rolled her eyes and pulled away her hand.
"Please say it's not a muggle thing" she says.

"No!... it's a date. I'm gonna take you somewhere we can both relax have a great night" I say observing her reactions.
"Okay... tonight?" She asked. I feel like she only agreed to this because she wanted to end this conversation, still I was happy she agreed.
"Yes love... tonight at 8:30, I want you in a pretty dress" I smiled and she looks at me with a numb expression. I stand up and give her a quick kiss before leaving the great hall.

********

Hours past, the day went by faster then I expected. The whole day Cherry was in my mind. I've been having fantasies about her. About having her down on her knees sucking me while she looks up at me with those innocent eyes or about her bend over my desk while I start thrusting into her from behind.

I get goosebumps by only thinking about it.

Tonight those fantasies are going to come true.
I organized a small picnic near the dark lake, it's a very secluded area in which her screams won't be heard.