Chapter 51

DETENTION

I promised myself I wasn't going to end up in detention ever again. But here I am. At least Albus Potter isn't here. Still, it doesn't help the fact that I'm here with the asshole trio of Julius Avery, Tobias Black and the worst of all Beck Rosier. It was his fault all of this happened, why bully the possible girlfriend of Judah?

Judah did the right thing by punching him and defending his lover. Judah was brave for her, I don't know the girl much but if Judah did that for her she must be truly special. I'm jealous but not the type of I'll kill that girl jealous, I'm more of a she is so lucky to have a nice man by her side jealous.

I won't hurt her, unless she deserves it.

"Psst" I heard someone said next to me four desks away. It was Julius. I look at him and rolled my eyes. Then he throw me a papel ball. I glared at him I was about to throw it back to him but he gave me a signal to open it and read it. So I do.

You were extremely hot today.

I look up at him, he looked at me and smirked. I was about to say a snarky comment but Mattheo who was sitting next to me grabbed the paper and read it. He clenched his jaw and glared at Julius. Suddenly he stood up and yelled
"Fuck you!" Professor Nott stood up as well and said
"MATTHEO SIT!" Mattheo had no choice but to obey.

Julius chuckled, so I looked at him showed him my middle finger. He blowed me a kiss making me feel even more angry.
"If he keeps on flirting with you, I'll kill him" Mattheo says in a low voice , I look at him
"He is a prick, it's fine"
"It's not fine, I'll cut his dick off if he keeps flirting with my girl" I look at him and frown
"I'm not your girl" he was about to reply but Professor Nott stood up and said
"Okay, detention is done . I don't want to see any of you in my classroom ever again"

We all stood up from our sits gathering our stuff and left the classroom. Mattheo, Judah and I walked together. Until we heard Toby said
"Tom said something about a meeting today at midnight" Mattheo and I stopped and turned to look at them.
"Tom said that?" I asked them. Julius like at us
"Yes, it's classified" he says making himself important
"It's not if we are going" Mattheo said.
"What meeting?" Judah said
"Come with us and you'll see" I offered to Judah but Mattheo interrupted
"No, he is not coming"

I rolled my eyes and say to him in a low voice so no one could hear us.
"Judah may be helpful in the future, that guy can remember everything he reads , and he can help with future investigations. If we are going to do this we need people with talents, not just any wizard" Mattheo stood there contemplating what I just said and nodded in agreement.

It was then decided that all of  us would walked together to that meeting even if we didn't liked each other.
Once we reached the room of requirements we see Tom sitting at the end of a long table. Last time we were here this place looked different, it looked more like a game room, but now it looks like those fancy meetings room.

"Take a sit all of you" he say with a serious tone.
We all take a sit and wait for Tom to speak. It was making me anxious seeing him act with this authority in his hands. I've never seen this side of him and I like it.
"Why are we here Tom?" Rosier asked while taking a sit. We all focused on Tom, he look down at his hands for a small second then he looked at us.
"A few hours ago, I was informed of a possibility of me being the next heir of Lord Voldemort. I have a prophecy which is known to be for those who have a purpose. So the most logic outcome is that I am the next Heir of Slytherin and I am the one who must take leadership of Voldemort empire."