Chapter 7

FRIENDLY SNAPE.
2 weeks later.

How could I begin to explain Judah Snape? Well that it's a hard question for me to answer. Since I met him one week ago, he and I started to hang out. I always had this feeling that someone was watching us(of course I knew it was them the Riddles). Snape, it's a serious, funny, and intelligent guy who would rather read than go to parties. He is a little introvert. But that's why he and I fit so well together. We share the same ideologies and we both have some tragic stories to tell.

"I never knew my father. My mother told me he died and she couldn't even tell him she was pregnant with me. She said he was a good man even if he was in the side of Voldemort. He was a teacher here a long time ago. She says I have his personality. But I don't know. I'll never know" he said one day when we were sitting in our spot(now it's his and my spot. No more Mattheo) 

After that, I told him a little about my life. He didn't judge and didn't have pity he only said
"Well. That's unfortunate"

Another thing I like about him it's that he never curses. You would never hear a bad word coming out his mouth as he says
"It's vulgar and not polite. It doesn't make anyone sound cooler..." I didn't pay more attention to his lecture after that.

I was pushed back, me falling into the hard and cold floor. I didn't know if it was an accident or not but when I looked up I saw Mattheo and Sirena. Holding hands and laughing at me.

"Careful there Manson" Sirena said in her high-pitched tone.

Oh yes! I forgot to tell you!

After that little accident in the forbidden forest, Mattheo decided to ask Sirena out. I felt my heart break when the rumors were out. I even asked him. And this is how it went.

"Are you going out with my best friend!?" Mattheo rolled his eyes
"She said you were okay with it," he said annoyed
"That was a long time ago"
"So what now you're jealous? Fuck Cherry how needy are you!" I stayed quite glaring at him. He was mad at me. I can see it in his eyes. I broke him. Still, I don't know when exactly I broke him. He shakes his head and laughs. He steps closer to me. We were face to face he glared at me. He looked at me the way he had never looked at me before. I felt small. Very small under his stare.

"Suffer the consequences of your actions," he said with venom in his voice and he left me there in the common room alone.

A giggle took me back to reality. I stood up and glared at both of them. My ex-best friend and Mattheo.

"Watch it, Sirena. You more than anyone here should know better than to mess with me. Umbridge" she stopped laughing and got closer to Mattheo.

Pathetic.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk. Until Mattheo grabbed my wrist.

"Don't talk to her like that" he said adding pressure to his hold on my wrist. I glared at him and said "Tell your bitch to leave me alone" I pushed his hand away and walked away.

I was angry at everyone and everything. I don't when all of this went to shit. One day I was having a good life with good friends to now having enemies who wanted to purposely hurt me.  I went to the library. I was in a rage all the walk to the library.

Once I got there I saw the dark-haired boy sitting on the floor with a bunch of books smiling at whatever he was reading. I sat next to him. He grabbed my hand and when he finished reading that page he faced me.

"You are upset. Why?" I frown he didn't even look at me when I got here and still he knows something bad happened to me.
"Nothing," I say avoiding eye contact
"Little liar" he chuckled and made look at him. Then he said
"Which one was it this time? Thing one or two"
I laughed at his reference of Tom and Mattheo
"Thing two and his minion. But I took care of it" he laughed. I loved the way he laughed it made him so alive.
"Minion? Well, she is short like a minion! Good comparison" he chuckles and looks at me. He took one book and gave it to me.  Then another and another then another. I stand up with three books in my arms.

"Why so many?" I say looking at him. He had 5 more books in his arms. He looked at me
"Many? This is average. Now let's go to my dorm"  I rolled my eyes playfully and followed him. 

Once we got to his dorm. He placed his books into a small bookshelf he had in his dorm. (Full with books) One fun fact about Judah Snape! He can remember anything he reads and he is a fast reader. Sometimes I wonder if there is something wrong with him. He is a very peculiar man.

He went to his desk and turned on his radio.
"Some Lana del Rey today?" He asked. He had once listed to me singing summertime sadness by Lana del Rey and now he is obsessed with her as well.
I chuckle and jump to his bed making myself comfortable.
"Yes please."

Born to die starting playing on the radio. He grabs a book and lays next to me. I put my head closer to his head. And I closed my eyes listening to the song and smelling the smell of his room. It smelled like him.

Books. Coffee. Mint.

"Mattheo. Won't stop you know." I opened my eyes and looked at him. He closed his book and faced me. We were lying on our sides looking at each other.
"What do you mean?"
"He liked you and you rejected him. Some people don't know how to cope with rejection" I looked at his eyes. His blue eyes.
"It wasn't my fault I didn't felt ready to date at the time"
"Now you are?" He said as soon as I finished speaking. I smiled and I poked his stomach playfully.
"Why? Are you interested?" He laughed and stood up from bed.
"Ahh no never! You're not my type" he said acting sassy. I stood up.

"We'll you're not my type either," I say acting sassy as well. He put his hand on his chest and pretended to be stabbed in his heart. He even fell dramatically on the bed.
"I can't live with such a revelation! I can't live!" He yelled dramatically making me laugh.  I pretend to save him grabbing his chest
"Please. Don't leave! Don't go to the light!" I say acting and laughing. He smiled and closed his eyes.
"No!" I say laughing and smiling. He opened one eye and looked at me.
"I'm not dead yet. But you can save me" I lean closer to his face.
"How can I save you?" He smiled cheeks growing red. And he said.
"A kiss?" I stopped and looked at him. Trying to find the joke. But he was serious. I smiled and got closer to his face. I was about to kiss his cheek but he quickly moved his head and connected my lips with his.

We didn't pull away and we kissed. His lips were soft and gentle. Everything about him it's gentle and soft. We slowly pulled away and looked at each other's eyes.

"I'm alive. Thank you" he said smiling with red cheeks and breathing heavily.

I'm alive too

__________________________________