Chapter 20

TOM RIDDLE
What did I just do?! Am I an Idiot?! I ruined this! I ruined this and I just got her!

I got dressed and I quickly rushed out of my dorm. I needed to go and look for Cherry. I didn't mean to ruin anything, I just wanted to make sure Mattheo wouldn't destroy everything I've built with Cherry. Because I like her, I do like her even if she doesn't see it. It's hard, being in a relationship with someone you actually like since you feel insecure, Yes I am insecure because I don't want to lose her now or never. I know my brother likes my girl. That's why I just needed her to say she wouldn't be close to him, even if it was a lie, I wanted to hear that lie coming out of her beautiful mouth. I wanted her to say that she belongs to me and no one else.

I knocked on her door. I hear no reply. I knocked again. No reply. Again. No reply.

I let out a frustrated sigh.
"She is not here" I turn around and I see Judah. I wanted to punch him. Cherry likes him. I don't. But I pretend I do.
I mean, do they think I'm stupid? I know Judah likes my cherry. Even if I don't know what exactly happened between them, I know they at least did something. Perhaps he knows what the body of my love looks like. Perhaps he had touched her already before me. Or ..... stop..  stop and relax Tom.
"Where is she?" I asked looking at him.
"Went out for a walk. She needs some alone time"  he says glaring at me to then walk away.

Alone time? She doesn't need that she needs her boyfriend... boyfriend yes that's me....

I went looking for her again. I walked all around the castle trying to find her. I walked until my feet hurt but unfortunately, She wasn't there, I lost her as well. What if she never returns to me? It was just a small argument, she wouldn't leave me because of that, would she? What if she thinks I'm a mistake? What if she abandoned me? What if she goes to Mattheo?....

My heart ache. I felt my temples hurt and my hands for some reason started to tremble.
What is this?
My breathing became heavy my hands were shaking. I began to sweat and I couldn't speak.
"Are you okay?" A voice called behind me. I turn to look at a girl with long blonde hair.
"Are you alright?" She asked again. That's when I noticed it was only her and I in an empty hall.
I tried to speak. But I couldn't I just began to shake again. This time I felt even more pain in my heart.

The girl left her books on the floor and came to my rescue. She made me sit down on the floor.
"You're having a panic attack," she said. She then grabbed both of my hands in hers and looked at my eyes.
"Breath with me okay?" I nodded weakly and she only smiled.
"1... *she breathed in* 2... *she breathed out*" She reaped this like 20 times more and I did what she told me to do until I felt better.
After that, I lean my head on the wall behind me. I didn't realize I was holding this girl's hands until she pulled away.

"You feel better?" She asked me softly. I looked at her, she was already looking at me curious and carefully.
"Yeah," I finally say. That made her smile. She stood up and grabbed her books.
"Next time do what we did today... It helps most of the time... Have a nice evening" She was about to walk away but I quickly stood up and said.
"Thank you" She stopped and looked at me. Smiling she says.
"You don't need to thank me...I did what any other would have done... But .... May I ask, why did you get yourself in this position?" She says. Her big blue eyes were hypnotizing.
"I... I was looking for my girlfriend... She and I fought today... I couldn't find her"

She looks down for a small second. Then she looked at me again.
"Perhaps she just wants to be alone? In somewhere she likes to be alone? Think of important places for her... if she is your girlfriend you should know where she likes to hang out..... but I recommend you give her time, we girls like to be alone sometimes" the girl says softly. Her voice was dreamy, it was as if each word she said it slowly, carefully, and softly.
"Okay... I guess you're right...." I say, She smiled again and then stepped forward to give me a chocolate.
"Relax a little, give your girl time to think and when she feels ready you'll be the first to know" I grabbed the chocolate from her hand and I looked at her, I gave her a very small smile.

"Okay," I say once more. She looked at me and smiled. What is it with her and smiles?
"I'm Nila Longbottom by the way" That took me by surprise.
"You're Professor Longbottom... daughter?" She laughed
"Yes! People say I look like my mother... Do I?" She asked me, smiling widely
"Who's your mother?" I asked and she chuckles
"Luna Lovegood of course! .... Do I look like her?" I didn't know her mother, how should I know?
"I don't know... do you?" She laughed even more then suddenly stopped.
"I don't know... Bye," she turned around and walked away. If her mother it's weird as her then. I guess Nila is similar to her mother.

The peace around me disappeared once Nila wasn't near. The coldest temperature came when she left. Was it good that I noticed this small detail?
I frowned and looked around. Nila said I should wait for Cherry. So that's what I'll do. Not because she says so. But because she is a girl, and she knows best. She is a girl after all. A different, pretty type of girl. A Ravenclaw girl who is prettier than any other blonde weird girl I've ever met. Even if she is the first blonde Ravenclaw I know. God! Stop thinking of Nila!

Cherry! Cherry, it's your girlfriend! Stop this nonsense of Nila.

I decided it was best if I bought something for Cherry so when she feels like talking to me I'll apologize and give her a small present, my Cherry loves presents.

My Cherry.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

NILA LONGBOTTOM