Chapter 13

RIDDLE?

I don't know when Tom changed so much! Not only does he look hotter now that I like him. But since he started to hang out with Judah and me, he's been more kind. Respectful? His anger issues decreased a lot since we started to get closer. One day when we went to Hogsmeade he accompanied me shopping. He even bought me lots of food(he also included Judah, since he never leaves us alone)

"This one is for you and this one it's for your Friend," Tom says handing me two bags full of sweets in my hands. He had a smirk/smile on his face, (he looked like he was proud of himself for making me happy) 
"Thank you... How much do I owe you?" I say looking at him with a smile.
"Oh darling, they say there are no stupid questions... but that one is," he said in a mocking tone. Pulling me closer by my waist making our chest touch.
"Free? You sure you don't want anything in return?" I say in a fake innocent tone.
He pretended to think and then his lips touched my neck. I was aware we were at a store and people might look at us but I didn't mind.
"One date?" He said. I looked at him he had a nervous smile on his face. Hoping I would say yes to his question.

I couldn't say no.

"If you buy me a butterbear, then yes," I say playfully. He rolled his eyes and kissed my lips softly. "Deal," he said against my lips His arms around my waist while I held the bags of sweets in my arms.

"Aww how adorable.... I need my sweets" Tom and I pulled away. He let out a frustrated sigh but chuckled, he grabbed one of the bags in my arms and gave it to Judah, who smiled.
"Okay.. continue" Judah left the store. Tom was about to kiss me but I pulled away and looked at him.
"The moment it's ruined" I turned around and left the store smiling. I heard him say.

"I won't buy him anything anymore" then he followed us.

After that, we went on a date. I have to say I was surprised by how smoothly it went. For me, it was one good date. Tom picked a very beautiful place to spend our time. He took me to a lake (I don't know exactly where) but I didn't mind, because when I was with Tom it was all good. He created a picnic just for the two of us.

"Do you like it?" He said referring to the cupcake I was eating. It was delicious, I've never tasted something as good as this cupcake.
"It's delicious!" Tom smiled at me. He tilted his head a little to his side and looked at me with adoration.
"I can make more. Just for you" I put down the cupcake and looked at him surprised.
"Merlin! You baked this!" He nodded, but I didn't see any signs of him being proud about it. He looked embarrassed. So I say. "I love this Tom.. thank you" Those words made something in him explode with emotion. He pulled me into a heated kiss. He made me lay on my back softly. He was between my legs kissing my lips roughly. I moaned against his lips. After a few minutes, our naked skin was touching until we both ended up breathing under the moonlight.

That night was one of the best I had ever experienced with a guy. But there is no happy ending to my story. I still have Mattheo who sadly made my life hell. 'As he promised'.

Mattheo ended his relationship with Sirena. I noticed she didn't mind. I know how she is. (She probably has someone else to fuck) so she didn't care much. Mattheo now it's different. He is serious, his dark aura it's more tense. He's been in trouble for fighting. I once had the chance to see him in a fight.

"You fucking son of a bitch Potter!" Mattheo punched Albus right in the face. Everyone inside the hall gasped at such a sudden action. Mattheo grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and punched him again. Making Potter's face bleed.
But Potter suddenly punched Mattheo back.

That look Mattheo had when he got punched. I don't even know how to describe it. It was a killing stare but a sexy killing stare(Sexy in my eyes I don't know about anyone else). So Mattheo started to yell while punching Albus.
Things like.

'Don't mess with my family!'  'My dad wasn't a monster'. 'I'll fucking kill your dad!'

I've never been more relieved to see Professor Longbottom. Thanks to him Mattheo couldn't kill Albus in the middle of the great hall.

Before He was out of the great hall. He locks eyes with mine. Then time stops. That feeling came back. As if we were the only ones in the room as if we were the ones who matter. I've never experienced this far away from him but his eyes made that feeling come back at that moment. Thankfully I got back to reality when the doors closed.

Not only did Mattheo become more violent but he also became a complete manwhore. (I think by now he had shagged most of the girls from our house) . The worst part is that he didn't hide it from me. On more than one occasion he also flirted with me. That was complete hell because I couldn't flirt back with him. He knows I'm trying things with Tom (even if we are not dating yet) Mattheo knows I respect people, so when he purposely flirts with me it's painful for me. Because sometimes I want nothing more than to flirt with him as well.

He moved me away by my waist but didn't move his hand. I look at him. He was pretending to look for a book. He was close to my back.
"Your hand" I whispered to him. He smirked and looked down at me. He didn't move his hand he just squeezed my waist slightly.
"My hand?" He said faking confusion. I turn around and look at him.
"Move your hand" he now puts both of his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him. I Can feel his warmth radiating off him. The temperature of the room suddenly became higher.

"Where do you want them?" He whispered close to my ear. I hold my breath when I feel his mouth kissing my earlobe. I tried to speak but I couldn't. I was weak when I was with him. Now I realized how easy it was for me to fall for his charm. But I pretend like I wasn't affected by his actions.
"Away from me" I glare at him. But god I was soaking wet for him. He looked at me with his brown hypnotizing eyes. He got close to my eye level and looked at my face. My eyes, my nose, my lips, and his eyes stayed there on my lips. I was aware of how heavy my breathing became, I had to admit I was nervous.

"I want to kiss you so bad cherry" his voice made me have goosebumps all over my body. I wanted to kiss him too. I didn't. I respect Tom. I respect myself for not ending up in a fuck up situation with these brothers.  I gathered all my strength and said.
"Away" he looked at my eyes for what it felt like a minute and then he stepped back and nodded. Before he left he winked at me.

Now both riddles Changed. Tom became softer only with me. Mattheo became rougher with everyone. Somehow this only made everything harder for me. How could I even decide which RIDDLE?