Chapter 27

DRUNK KISSES ARE THE BEST

Mattheo

I wasn't high anymore. Now I'm waiting for my friends to come over. And I'm also waiting for Tom. I remember he told me he was going to see Cherry tonight. My brother was so intimidated when she said I love you to him.
I'm not stupid, I know she didn't mean it.
I saw her eyes, she was lying. She was trying to push me away. It won't work.
Hopefully, Tom will bring her over so I can show her I don't need her. I'm going to be fucking at least three girls tonight. And Cherry will know.

I heard someone knocking on the door. Mimi opened the door for me. I was on the couch.
"Ah, my god! THIAGO!!! Come here hug me!" She says opening her arms wide. Thiago laughed and hugged her.
"You're so tall! Theo, it's in the living room come in!"
"Thank you, Ms Mary," Natasha says. Then I see all of my friends. Thiago, Natasha, and surprisingly Scorpius. 
"Why is the blonde guy here?" I say in a playful tone.
"My dad said I could come over... said I shouldn't tell mom I'm in the muggle world," Scorpius says taking a sit on one of the couches.
Natasha hugs me and then sits next to Scorpius
"My dad didn't want me to come to the muggle world. Mom said 'Theo Nott! As if you didn't have fun when you were younger!" Natasha says fixing her makeup. She doesn't need makeup. She is pretty.

Thiago came out of the kitchen with a piece of cake then took a sit next to me.
"My dad gave me muggle herb!" He says almost yelling.
"Did he?" I asked laughing
"He did! He says he used to have fun with that when he was our age... my mom didn't like that idea... oí Scorpius! Your dad used to smoke muggle herb too!"
"No, he didn't!" Scorpius says defensively. We all laughed then the door opened and closed again. Then I see the twins.
   They both look expensive. They're a Zabini they'll look expensive.

"Ms. Mary?" A tall dark skinned Man comes inside the house.
"Blaise!" Mary hugs Mr. Zabini
"Mary please take care of these two. They are trouble"
"Aww they're not... they need to have fun... but what do I owe you the pleasure?"  We all go to where Mary is. To hear what exactly is happening. I see Mikayla sent a few looks to Thiago. Those two have a sexual tension we all can feel it. They denied it of course.
"I've heard you make cakes?... I'm doing a ball... I'm which by the way y'all invited... and I was wondering if you couldn't do a few cakes? I'll pay whatever" Blaise says.
"Of course! I have my two boys who can help me with the cakes! ... how many do you need and for when?"
"5 cakes? In two weeks?"
"Perfect! ... Theo! Put it on the calendar!" I smiled and went to the living room. I grabbed a pen and wrote it on a small calendar she had.

I heard the door close. Then I saw all of my friends in the living room.
"Where's your brother? He is supposed to drive us to the club" Michael says.
"You didn't bring your driver?"
"Dad drives us here," Mikayla says
"He should be here any minute..."

At that moment I heard the car arrive.
Then Tom and Cherry come inside the house.
Cherry stopped laughing when she saw us all.
I look at her she looks at me. She was holding my brother's hand. I see a small love bite on her neck.
   I guess she did mean the I love you?
No that can't be.
"Riddle! You're late!" Natasha says.
"I'm aware Nott" Natasha winks at Tom. I say the way Cherry frowns and slightly glares at Natasha. Is she jealous? Pathetic.
"Whatever... Tom, can we go now?" I say. Not looking at Cherry.
"Yeah... but first... I suppose you guys already know Cherry. My girlfriend"

My girlfriend

I almost threw up. I feel this pain in my stomach. I pretend I don't mind. 
"Yeah. I'm Thiago... this dark princess is Natasha. These two Mikayla and Michael. And Scorpius"
"Pleasure," she says smiling. She is faking that smile. I can tell.
Tom finally stopped holding her hand to grab the keys to the big truck.
"Mimi we're living!" He yelled
"Be careful! And have fun!!" She yelled back. My friends rushed out of the house excitedly.
I see Tom saying something in a low voice to Cherry. I ignored it and got inside the car.