Chapter 42

MERANE LUPIN

"I swear Remus! Next time you invite your friends over, please tell them not to eat my biscuits!" The brunette said to her half brother.

Merane Lupin was a sweet, kind, energetic, adventurous kind of woman. She didn't mind taking risks to survive or even for fun.

Even if the times weren't the best at that moment. Merane was optimistic, she didn't believe in Voldemorts actions, she was against it.
But love made her do things she shouldn't have.

One night Merane was in a small reunion. When she sees this man looking at her with predatory eyes. Merane was curious and decided to talk to him.

"You're radiating happiness" said the man who was observing her.
Little did she know that, this man was one of the most dangerous man alive.
Merane was so sweet she didn't realized the tone of disgust behind that man's words.
"Thank you" she said.

Surprisingly Merane made something inside that cold hearted man change. Thomas saw her useful. So he became closer to her. Not letting go  the other woman who Merane wasn't aware of.

Dates, kisses, sweet words, gifts, a ring and a marriage between Merane and Thomas happened.

Thomas felt attached to Merane he thought of making her his dark queen. His equal.
Merane denied.

"I-I can't! Thomas please! Please stop with all of that! We can have a family! Live together! I love you!" She cried and begged for his love. She had left her family to be with that man.She had given up on her own dreams for him. Still Thomas didn't changed.

She stayed with him. She decided to love him unconditionally. Until the other woman finally appeared in Merane life.

Bellatrix Lestrage.

Merane asked Thomas to choose. He said no.
Merane loved him so she stayed.

Only that this time it wasn't just love  that made her stay. It was a baby.
Thomas baby. Lord Voldemort's  baby.

"I'm pregnant, my lord" she said giving his lover the news. Surprisingly Thomas reaction wasn't the worst. Instead he hug her and said he was happy. Merane knew he was lying. But she enjoyed that lie.

Her happiness didn't last long . Unfortunately Lestrage was pregnant at the same time as Merane. What a coincidence Merane thought.

"You take both babies. I need to know who is the weakest. If one of them is like you. He won't be my heir. I need someone who would be powerful enough to take my place if I'm gone"  Voldemort said to Merane.

Both hers and Bellatrix baby we're in their crip. Both babies were born the same night.
"Please don't leave me" she cried begging Thomas once more. It was a waste of tears.

Things got better for Merane once Voldemort left her. She was now in love with both babies even if one of them wasn't hers. She loved them equally.

"Okay, Tommy and Theo,ready for a walk in the park?" She says to her both babies , who were in the stroller.
Merane was happy again.

Not only she got out of a bad relationship but she got into another relationship, this time with a Woman. Mary Smith or Mimi, that's how Mary liked to be called.

Merane and Mimi fell in love in that same park.
Mimi was very supportive when she saw the destroyed and heartbroken girl. Merane couldn't resist her affection. She fell for Mary.

Their relationship was secret and until the day Merane died it always was. Mary wasn't free to show her real self, since her family didn't accept her. Merane decided it was okay.

They had Tom and Mattheo. The four of them were a happy family.

Until cancer came to Merane.
Merane believe she had raised two honest man. Even if they were just kids, they were sweet and kind. Merane truly believed none of them would follow Voldemort steps .
She also believed Mimi would make sure none of them became like their father.

Voldemort died, Bellatrix went to Azkaban. Merane died.

Still Merane has hope Neither Tom or Mattheo will lead Voldemort empire again.
They wouldn't.

Or would they?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merane Lupin/Merane Riddle

Thomas Riddle/ lord Voldemort

Yes! This is Voldemort. He never had that snake face he has a nose in my fanfic. He was smart enough to not make himself look like a normal man. Still he was named Lord Voldemort. He can't feel love, just obsession and possession. He is not a good man at all. He killed many people and Merope was just one person he used to make an heir. I'll explain more about Voldemort plans later on.
. So yeah. Thomas Riddle . 🫡