Chapter 50

JUDAH

I woke up the next day with a smile on my face. Yesterday Daniella and I had our first oficial date, that also was my first date in my whole life. Of course I didn't tell her that, I wanted her to feel like I knew what I was doing, except that I didn't know nothing about dates. Still, I believe I did a pretty good job since I did all the things I've read in a book about how to act like a gentleman.

I went to pick her up to her common room, I gave her a teddy bear since last time I gave her flowers she told me she was allergic, then I took her  out for a long walk just to get to know each other an be confortable until we reached the library in where I've made a romantic picnic just for the two of us.

I was delighted to see her smiling and laughing. It's weird since the way it all started but so far Daniella is perfect. She is smart, beautiful, has a unique personality, her humor is a little weird but funny and she's also  smart. A smart woman for me is attractive and gets all the points.

I can't take her out of my mind in the good way. Since I've been hanging out with Daniella I haven't had time to think of Cherry, it's a good thing that is happening but that doesn't mean my past feelings are fully gone. But I am trying my best to forget about Cherry and just be her friend.

I'm getting ready to go to the Great hall, I can't wait to see Daniella today. So I hurry up take a shower, brush my hair, get dressed and put on some cologne. Once I'm ready I grab my bag with books for today classes and head out to the great hall with a positive attitude.

MATTHEO

I woke up with a headache. Yesterday it was a hard day. I feel disappointed knowing my brother may be my fathers real heir when he doesn't deserve it. He has a prophecy and I don't. What makes Tom so special for him to be perfect? Sometimes I hate him.

Most of the times I hate him.

I got up from my bed and see that Tom is already using our shower. He always wakes up earlier, I groan and rolled my eyes in annoyance. He is always first in everything. I won't let him be the first to finish my dads work. Tom do not deserve it!

Tom finally gets out the bathroom fully dress.
He looks at me and slightly smile. I only glare at him and look for my clothes so I can take a shower. Ignoring him the whole time.

I know he wanted to speak to me but it was early in the morning and I had no energy to hear him speak. So I took a hot shower and got ready to start my day. But when I got out the bathroom fully dressed and ready I see Tom doing my bed.

"You don't have to do that" I say getting his attention
"I know, I wanted to... you never do and it's annoying"
"Then leave my side of the room alone" I say walking towards my bed and undoing it making it messier than before. Tom only huffed in annoyance and looked at me.

"I noticed something yesterday" he says looking at me and putting his hands in his pockets.
"What? That you're a fucking pussy for not wanting to end our fathers work?"
"No... that you and Cherry came together to tell me about that book" he says with a smooth voice and confident.
"So?" I say
"I know for sure you didn't discover that book. So she must have done it... I also know that if she discovered it you two must been in the library together because you can't get into the restriction area alone. She must of had someone looking out for her. That being you..." I frown at his calculating voice.